What's new

Game Suggestion party setting

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Hello every one,
What do you think about party default setting ?
I see some people kill player auto leveling in spot just because they not join their party (because they afk and forget or dont know to set auto party)
They kill all player in a party cause party full too.
Imaging, you use mu helper to leveling to do another work like clean your house, cooking or go to sleep. When you come back and see your char afk in home with no level increase.
So, i suggest solution for that :
1/ default setting of all char is auto party and if you dont like it, turn it off via command /re off (example)
2/ if 1 char dont stand at party spot over 5 min, they will be auto kick off from party ( i see many time party full but less than 10 char in spot )
I think with this solution, people will no need to kill other player just for leveling and the game will more happy and funny.
Thanks for readding and sorry for my bad english grammar.

Upvote 0

NoMercy

Reaction score
I've expirienced also the same problem especially in Kubera Mine map.

All the spots where taken with characters being AFK and without /re auto.

I would suggest that if you kill someone, to be re-spawned at the start of the map. (should be applied in all maps)

thaisonft3

Reaction score

I would suggest that if you kill someone, to be re-spawned at the start of the map. (should be applied in all maps)
I dont kill other player just for leveling. Even map which have safezone like devias or arena.
I just dont like some people kill me or other player just for leveling while we can party.
Party to leveling is the best solution than kill or pvp for that (i think)

Last edited:

Un4GiveN

Reaction score
I like the /re off idea, with /re auto being the standard setting. Not sure how easy that is to implement though.

I think big problem with "Party Full" is that players can go reset (and even log out without losing party) and enjoy party bonus xp even when they are not together with party. I've tested it, you can literally have party but play alone and still enjoy bonus XP. That said, there is many spots right now and I haven't had any problems finding another open party whenever I come across a full one.

LEEZTARE

Reaction score

Agree that if you kill someone, will not spawn in the same place.

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
I don't think it's necessary because

this is still a pvp game so killing and fighting is an essential part of the game

we have many maps so when a player goes for a long AFK he can move to another map so as not to block other players,

personally, I've always practiced that when I see a full party in a spot, I go looking for another spot and I don't kill/ks anyone without a serious reason

moving when a player dies can make it harder for new players, for example, when I'm with a new player on the Kubera map and he dies, he has to come back to our spot in the meantime, he can die many times or not get back at all if he respawns in the same place, I can still help and raise his level
I would suggest adding more spots on the map of Kuber and Karutan
and add more Arena spots like we have in Arena 67 72
this will limit kills/ks of other players

thaisonft3

Reaction score
I don't think it's necessary because

this is still a pvp game so killing and fighting is an essential part of the game

we have many maps so when a player goes for a long AFK he can move to another map so as not to block other players,

personally, I've always practiced that when I see a full party in a spot, I go looking for another spot and I don't kill/ks anyone without a serious reason

moving when a player dies can make it harder for new players, for example, when I'm with a new player on the Kubera map and he dies, he has to come back to our spot in the meantime, he can die many times or not get back at all if he respawns in the same place, I can still help and raise his level
I would suggest adding more spots on the map of Kuber and Karutan
and add more Arena spots like we have in Arena 67 72
this will limit kills/ks of other players
Of course this is a pvp game but kill other player when they afk with mu helper not really good.
I just suggest a solution to reduce it for people who don't really want to kill them.
You still kill them if you like even party or not.