What's new

Answered No GR reward points

Status
Not open for further replies.

rantaballo

Reaction score
I didnt get any reward points when making grand reset, 0 point. Is the GR reward point removet?.

Solution
Hi,
Master reset bonus points have been removed with the latest update. Please wait for further announcements about changes to the game and web. The game and website are being updated every day.
P.S.
We will have completely new website cms and we will keep the current design/template. Many new functions and modules will be added to the new website cms.
Thanks!

Fernando

Reaction score
Hello, at the moment MR are only giving the 1500 of the coins. It is not giving any points until the Staff Team figures out what’s best for the Master Reset system.

Gruszka

Reaction score
It would be nice if anyone can give some info that you do not recieve any points and then figure it out what's the best 😁

MrPsych0

lost&damned
Reaction score
Character Name
MrPsych0
Guild
STAFF
Hi everyone!

Please do wait before hitting GR, I’m waiting on an answer also.

I will post again if I know the “solution” to this question, thank you!

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
Master reset bonus points have been removed with the latest update. Please wait for further announcements about changes to the game and web. The game and website are being updated every day.
P.S.
We will have completely new website cms and we will keep the current design/template. Many new functions and modules will be added to the new website cms.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Solution

rantaballo

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Please do wait before hitting GR, I’m waiting on an answer also.

I will post again if I know the “solution” to this question, thank you!
Too late i already did gr because when i made gr it was "you get 5000 points/gr" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.