Official Poll Max MR for Extra stat points

Max MR for Extra stat points ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDMAN

Reaction score
I think now u can pvp bro, no need wait to full 16 MR.
16 MR just strong than 6 MR 4k5 point. If you good in combo you can enjoy pvp.
And if you lose some one, what you lost ^_^.
In S3 i often pvp with my friend and almost i lose but it really fun.
In S3 my ign is ThaiSon (BM)
i know who u are bro. :)

Alezz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ghozzty
Guild
Legends
In my personal opinion, not everybody can do a lot of MR, soo can be good let the players choise his wey to play.
It seems to me that decreasing the amount of MR to a lower number would be a good idea, and fair for everyone, after each player chooses what to do with their accounts, because if we keep increasing the amount of MR, I think it would be a bit unfair to new players or for those who do not have the necessary time to achieve it.
I do not know why exactly such an 'unequal' number of MR :p. Why not 15 MR.
As far as I'm concerned as a player who grinds every character to the max, even reducing it by 2-4 MR is a lot.
Pure calculation, let it take 5 days to even get 1 MR in. That gives me 10-20 days x 7 characters = 70-140 days less grind to max out all characters.
The next step is to grind MR for fun, but the previous step is something you have to go through.
I understand players who just have 1 or 2 characters, for them it's definitely less difference :)
Also, i agree with our Game Master.

Cheers mates :coffee:

LEEZTARE

Reaction score
there's not much difference between 20 and 16.. We all have our daily lives, we don't need to rush those MR. We can upgrade our pentagrams and gear in between. It would take us like 6 months or so. It will come in time. We don't want too much multiple characters in the server and just switching and hanging out in lorencia mid. We want all maps to be filled. We all want active gameplay.

Edit: What I can suggest is widen the map that someone can go lvl or add some additional spot. Make KuberaMine a PVP place, if you guys are all into PVP. Thats why it's always afk and afk, KuberaMine is a map that you can AFK even when you die.

I'd vote for 20MR.

Last edited:

Un4GiveN

Reaction score
there's not much difference between 20 and 16.. We all have our daily lives, we don't need to rush those MR. We can upgrade our pentagrams and gear in between. It would take us like 6 months or so. It will come in time. We don't want too much multiple characters in the server and just switching and hanging out in lorencia mid. We want all maps to be filled. We all want active gameplay.

Edit: What I can suggest is widen the map that someone can go lvl or add some additional spot. Make KuberaMine a PVP place, if you guys are all into PVP. Thats why it's always afk and afk, KuberaMine is a map that you can AFK even when you die.

I'd vote for 20MR.
strangely i agree with you and also disagree :D making kuberamine pvp is a great idea but i still think MR limit is too high :)

Haku

Administrator
Reaction score
Character Name
Haku
Guild
STAFF
Thank you all for your votes. I see it's kinda 50/50 and I think it's best if we meet in the middle. Therefore we have decided the max MR for extra stat points to be 18.

In my personal opinion it's also a nice detail :D 36 max rr, divide by 2 max mr for stats 18. :p

Closed thread stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.