Haku

Administrator
Reaction score
Character Name
Haku
Guild
STAFF
Hello Infinitians.

In this poll we would like to ask for your opinion about the max MR which will give you extra stat points. The options are listed in the poll, if you have different suggestion, you can mention so in your post.

Please vote wisely and state your reason for the vote in your post. Thank you.

Un4GiveN

Reaction score
I voted 16 but i think even that is waaay too much.

There's people who can play all day every day and stack 16 mrs in a couple months, for the rest of us this will take forever ^_^

bontzovi

Reaction score
20 master resets is good...you wil finish 16 MR and you will can't make 4 more??? Come on...it's not a big difference 4more master resets more it's nothing and don't forget we on hard server and also none force you to make them all the master resets it just give you a smal advantage in stats that is not big 350 per master rr

Gruszka

Reaction score
I voted for 20 and if possible i would vote for even more. 1st its just 340 points per MR so its not a big difference 2nd there will always be someone who play more than you and will get advantage in some way 3rd i understand its a hard server but let just ppl play and have fun if someone want to make 150MR why not? if he's got enough time respect. In my personal opinion decreasing MR is not a good idea you made it fix couple days ago and now you want to change it? the question is why? for me unlimited MR i voted for 20 have fun all :)

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
I do not know why exactly such an 'unequal' number of MR :p. Why not 15 MR.
As far as I'm concerned as a player who grinds every character to the max, even reducing it by 2-4 MR is a lot.
Pure calculation, let it take 5 days to even get 1 MR in. That gives me 10-20 days x 7 characters = 70-140 days less grind to max out all characters.
The next step is to grind MR for fun, but the previous step is something you have to go through.
I understand players who just have 1 or 2 characters, for them it's definitely less difference :)

Un4GiveN

Reaction score
20 master resets is good...you wil finish 16 MR and you will can't make 4 more??? Come on...it's not a big difference 4more master resets more it's nothing and don't forget we on hard server and also none force you to make them all the master resets it just give you a smal advantage in stats that is not big 350 per master rr
you can still MR after you reach the stat limit if you want to climb the MR ranking ladder :)

NoMercy

Reaction score
I think that it would be nice for example to make scaling MR system.

Starting with limit 20 MR.

And every month to upgrade it by 5.

Un4GiveN

Reaction score
I think that it would be nice for example to make scaling MR system.

Starting with limit 20 MR.

And every month to upgrade it by 5.
I think that will become an insane barrier to entry for new players and the server population would flatten out forever or even start declining when those who can't level up as fast as the others get unmotivated to continue playing

Un4GiveN

Reaction score
Or just let max out characters stats without any MR and let ppl MR for ranking/prize (y)
yes, i love this.

i dont think leveling should be the benchmark for a strong player. it should be gear/guild/castle, etc etc.

leveling up is just a time sink imo everyone AFKs anyway and only come back to reset, and then return to their afk spots.

Gruszka

Reaction score
I think that will become an insane barrier to entry for new players and the server population would flatten out forever or even start declining when those who can't level up as fast as the others get unmotivated to continue playing
That works in both ways, why should someone who play for a year or more and plays a lot should be "catched" in MR's or whatever in game in 3 weeks ?
And there is a always thick line between hard and annoying/impossible hard. Full stats is not a big deal cmon Like Un4given said its about gear etc. every character got his strong and weak sites so dont make it so hard to get all characters complete in that way.

Fernando

Reaction score
I rather do 16 if 15 not possible since it’s an odd number.

Voted for 15 due to the fact that we are only levelling, we still need to grind pentagrams, érrthels, harmony, socket, all that for one char. What if I want to have another class as well? It’ll take a long long time which its fine taking some time to finish one char, it’s a hard server. But we also have a life, family even, some people can play 24/7 but some others can do 2-3 hours a day, that’ll take them months to finish one char (which is fine). And the person who’s active is going to be 1st place with Max chars (plural).
It’ll work both ways.

Sney

Reaction score
voted for 16 MR. This is a long journey and I think this is okay.

But I suggest we don't limit the number of MR but we limit the bonus stat - until 16 MR only. Just for those who wants to be on the ranking and be at the top but for all players - char stat build wise, we should limit the bonus stat at 16 MR. After that they can still do MR and get bonus items and such but no stat bonus.

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
As for me, 20 can be left unchanged but you could add the option to buy MR, for example, 5MR for $ 25, so to buy 20MR, the player would have to pay $ 100, how else can he make 15MR himself and buy the missing 5MR.
Of course, the person buying MR will not receive items or WC, GP will only receive stat points.
Yes, I know it's a heavy server but in the future it will be possible to buy such things as extra stats or ML.

bontzovi

Reaction score
Server is hard and it's going to be long term if resi's make it that easy as you all said above then guess what?? Server will become empty thing a little more...why people who have many time not to have benefits than who no have many time? You choose to come here and as our server say it's hard server x30 don't think only how to make everything fast think the other side too that it's the long term....if you really want to have everything in 1month(random number)then it's not a hard server and a long term server!There is many server that open and close everyday...all close fast you know why??cause everything is too easy!
I agree with delvill to add an option to be able to buy master resets...like on x10p we had buy max rr and lvl with$

thaisonft3

Reaction score
I vote for 16 MR for extra point but should increase rewards and unlimited MR.

thaisonft3

Reaction score
i vote for 16. the lower the good. cant wait to enjoy the pvp. :)
I think now u can pvp bro, no need wait to full 16 MR.
16 MR just strong than 6 MR 4k5 point. If you good in combo you can enjoy pvp.
And if you lose some one, what you lost ^_^.
In S3 i often pvp with my friend and almost i lose but it really fun.
In S3 my ign is ThaiSon (BM)

Sandman

Reaction score
Voted 20.
That's max only of gaining bonus points, not prizes. I'm echoing @Metta for this.

It's part of being a HARD server.

The real question really isn't on the MAXIMUM Master Reset but rather on the MAXIMUM Stat points that will be gained doing a span of MR. Most are aiming for MAX STAT - I WOULD ASSUME.

Status
Not open for further replies.