Not open for further replies.

kenshee01

Reaction score
Character Name
Kenshee
Guild
Trinity
Good morning,

Kindly check mana shield if bug? I always test bk to sm when he uses mana shield there is no more damage i can do. Kindly balance the mana shield before CS so i can play with my BK.

Thanks in advance

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Same opinion. Although my main char is SM but i think manashield of SM too much power.
Very hard to kill SM with mns and full socket.
In CS. DL and BK full tank + mns... You know result.
I think we should test and reduce power of manashield.
In my point of view, i'm think it will better if disable yellow option in items which have socket.
We have F.O options, ancient options, and socket options. With yellow option then too much DDRI and all char hard to kill.

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
Mana Shield works well because it absorbs the enemy's damage.
Mana Shield works on the basis of agility and energy, the basis is agility so im if you want to have the highest dmg absorption you have to have as much agility as possible, energy also strengthens Mana Shield but not as well as agility.
Gold option can't be removed because it is basic option just like excllent options if you know how they work then you have an advantage over your opponent.
Each class has its preferred gold options e.g. for DL DDR option is preferred because when he use SD option it will die very quickly but it already another topic.
If you want to check your BK well it should be at the same level as your SM, I mean MR RR sets weapons without pentagram and sockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.