- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- latvia
- Insania Coins
- 0💎
- Forum Points
- 17✨
- Character Name
- kraminsh
Since there doesn't seem to be a public Bug Reports section and the Game Reports section is private, I'm posting this here in case it can be checked by the staff.
There is a bug in the Item Smithy.
The maximum upgrade level for weapons and armor that can normally be purchased is +9, while Wings can be purchased up to +15.
The bug happens when switching between categories:
I haven't purchased the +15 weapon to check if it actually works, since it costs a lot of WC. I just wanted to report the issue in case the +15 weapon can actually be purchased despite the normal +9 limit.
Hopefully this helps reproduce the issue.
There is a bug in the Item Smithy.
The maximum upgrade level for weapons and armor that can normally be purchased is +9, while Wings can be purchased up to +15.
The bug happens when switching between categories:
- Go to Item Smithy → Wings.
- Set the upgrade level to +15.
- Switch to Weapons or Armor.
- The upgrade level remains at +15, even though the maximum level for those categories is +9.
I haven't purchased the +15 weapon to check if it actually works, since it costs a lot of WC. I just wanted to report the issue in case the +15 weapon can actually be purchased despite the normal +9 limit.
Hopefully this helps reproduce the issue.
Upvote
0