Answered Item collected in Item mail but cannot be found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennn

Reaction score
Character Name
Bento
Hi,

I was trying to buy in web market but cannot find the item in my inventory or vault

Thanks

Solution
Hello
When you buy an item in the item market you will receive a notification email. (in the upper right corner)

When you click this notification it will take you automatically to Item Mail.
Then click on the first mail from the top called "System Mail - Market item buy"
After clicking on it, you will see the item you bought with the "collect item" option
You must press this option for the item to be moved to your vault, also remember to have enough space in your vault to collect the purchased item

When you do this you will see the message "Success: All has been collected."
When you see this message your item has been successfully...

Trixie

Reaction score
Hello Bennn

I think, when you're buying items via webshop, it will appear in your Web Vault:
obr-zek-2023-04-23-093539871.png

You'll need to transfer your new items to your "Main Warehouse" aka Game Vault - it should be easy, but I haven't try it yet.

Bennn

Reaction score
Character Name
Bento
Hi Winny,

Thanks for the response but still couldn't find the item in the web vault or in the main warehouse

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
Hello
When you buy an item in the item market you will receive a notification email. (in the upper right corner)

When you click this notification it will take you automatically to Item Mail.
Then click on the first mail from the top called "System Mail - Market item buy"
After clicking on it, you will see the item you bought with the "collect item" option
You must press this option for the item to be moved to your vault, also remember to have enough space in your vault to collect the purchased item

When you do this you will see the message "Success: All has been collected."
When you see this message your item has been successfully transferred to your vault.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.