What's new

Answered Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeN

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
This is personal suggestion , idk about others but i played only season 3 :)) , i have no ideea about items, pets, factions etc from higher ones , so if any1 can make guides on guide section hats down to her/him

Reactions: Leo
Solution
Hi @BeN and everyone.

any question related mu online any season pm me via discord Sava#1020

No worries, we will overcome everything together. I will make guides later.

Haku

Administrator
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test3Test
1x Uber Hyon Dragon Set +15
Character Name
Haku
Guild
STAFF
The server was not even officially started, forum is being worked on for 1,5 day and you are already asking for guides, and in the wrong section. :D This is more of a question than a suggestion I think. /Moved.

Most of us never played anything above season 3, so it's new for everyone. We will all learn in time.

BeN

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
The server was not even officially started, forum is being worked on for 1,5 day and you are already asking for guides, and in the wrong section. :D This is more of a question than a suggestion I think. /Moved.

Most of us never played anything above season 3, so it's new for everyone. We will all learn in time.
im sure some players played high season servers , thats why im asking/suggesting, i know everything is new and the server is still on test, but still if any1 wants to make guides , thanks in advance

Leo

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hello BeN, thank you for your suggestion!

As it's been mentioned, most of us from the Season 3 100x are new to S8. We're still trying to grasp the new multitude features, commands, events, systems, etc. Even in the staff we're learning new things.

But I do understand your concern for the lack of guides, and I appreciate you posting this - some of the knowledgeable players of S8 season may take initiative from it.

Let's be patient and hope for the best. We're still in the early building process, so things will come eventually, albeit in time. 🙂

Sava

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hi @BeN and everyone.

any question related mu online any season pm me via discord Sava#1020

No worries, we will overcome everything together. I will make guides later.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.