What's new

Announcement First Castle Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello friends!

This coming weekend (Saturday) we will have our first Castle Siege Event at 5 PM (UTC+3).
Who ever wants to be registered for the event (since reg period passed already). Please reply in this thread with your Guild name and I will register it.
The first Castle Siege reward will be Manticore Weapons & Shields +F.O. for every Guild Masters in the alliance.

With this update I want to announce that skill Swell Life for BM is updated and adds better amount of Life now.

Thanks!

Alezz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ghozzty
Guild
Legends
Hello, i would like to register our alliance.

Alliance Grand Guild: Legends
Guild Master: Ghozzty

Guild Alliance: Licht
Guild Master: Lowenlicht

Guild Alliance: x0UTLAWx
Guild Master: SenzatieMG

Guild Alliance: SMOKE
Guild Master: QTzy

Guild Alliance: RedWingS
Guild Master: Prezes

Last edited:

Ainz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ainz
Guild
Trinity
Hi @Venci ,

I would just like to raise a concern regarding this event. It seems there was an issue with this and I understad. But regardless, our guild came prepared, no other guilds were around and @Haku have seen that as well. Hope at least ALL our guild members get a bit of compensation for being around and ready at that time. I hope you look at the situation and give a favorable response to those who prepared and gave effort for this event.

Thank you and have a great weekend.
Post automatically merged:

I do truly apologize if it seems im demanding but we have waited for this event and prepared No other guild were around except for Trinity and RastaWiz dropped by. Hope you dont treat my reaction as something negative but a chance to improve in the future and give incentive to those who are willingly participating in such events.

Again I thank your good management of this server. Have a great day.

Last edited:

Alezz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ghozzty
Guild
Legends
Hi @Venci ,

I would just like to raise a concern regarding this event. It seems there was an issue with this and I understad. But regardless, our guild came prepared, no other guilds were around and @Haku have seen that as well. Hope at least ALL our guild members get a bit of compensation for being around and ready at that time. I hope you look at the situation and give a favorable response to those who prepared and gave effort for this event.

I do truly apologize if it seems im demanding but we have waited for this event and prepared No other guild were around except for Trinity and RastaWiz dropped by. Hope you dont treat my reaction as something negative but a chance to improve in the future and give incentive to those who are willingly participating in such events.

What are you talking about?

Legends alliance was there, not only RastaWiz and your guild. There was an inssue in the event and you should not try to take advantage about that, this is not good. Regard's.

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
Hi @Venci ,

Hello
There was also the Legends alliance so you weren't alone there.
We were also preparing and waiting for this event, which unfortunately did not start. as compensation high staff organized 2 pvp events with a great prize.
This event was announced in-game on the forum and on discord

Ainz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ainz
Guild
Trinity
What are you talking about?

Legends alliance was there, not only RastaWiz and your guild. There was an inssue in the event and you should not try to take advantage about that, this is not good. Regard's.
Oh were you there? for the 2 hours we have waited we only saw RastaWoz. Maybe you are in another location? And regarding the compensation I am asking. Have you played other games? I can understand that your comment for me asking for it if you just play one game in your life. Compensation for an event issue is normal and I am not asking for uber items and stuff. Whatever the GM decide should be fine. Best not to react if you dont know a thing. Anyway Delvils response is way better. Thank you

Haku

Administrator
Reaction score
Character Name
Haku
Guild
STAFF
Hi @Venci ,

I was there and I saw multiple guilds. :)

I would like to apologize, but due to some technical issues the first Castle Siege event could not occur. I am sorry for any inconveniences. Instead we hosted with our ⚖️Head Game Master @SyosS for the present players simple Guild vs Guild and Mass PK events.

I hope you enjoyed. :) I believe the next Saturday Castle Siege will go smoothly.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi friends,
Castle siege registration is today and till end of the day. You should go and register if you want to play next siege.
Sorry for the caused inconvenience.
Thanks!

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Castle Siege Event will start in April 29 (saturday, this weekend) at 17:00 UTC+3. (5 PM UTC+3)

1682422812841.png

Registered guilds:
Legends & Trinity

Rewards:
The first Castle Siege reward will be Manticore Weapons & Shields +F.O. for every Guild Masters in the alliance.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
1st Castle Siege additional rewards:
1 accesory (ring or pendant) full options to every special position on the alliance ( battle master, AGM and guild master).
You need to take a few ScreenShot in-game while Castle Siege and capture some moments of your participation in the event and send me a PM in forum with your accessory choice.

Thanks!

Ainz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ainz
Guild
Trinity
Can we use this thread for feedback? I have a lot of observations I want to share.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, you can share all your thoughts about Castle Siege Event in here.

Thanks!

Ainz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ainz
Guild
Trinity
Thanks Venci. Will say my piece but on my end all our opponent classes feels like they are all DL. They are immortal and can pk any class.,. I cant die but I cant pkl coz im a tank... lols so just saying. Our no. 1 bk and sm cant even kill legends elf and dl so quite funny... If u need IGN let me know but i think some of staff are there who saw it.

One other addition is ghostly keeps sayng sell even being attacked... same goes for Auri. Oh well I will let yur staff explain as I believe there are some watching the event. We had fun but hope we can look at this issue. We can all donate for gears but we worked hard for our stats.... hope that means a thing...

Thanks

Just to add... CS is sacred for Trinity ever since and we prepare and we grind... up to you coz u know how our guild plays..

Again Thanks

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
We will make sure to look over the PVP balance in both servers PVP server 1 and Siege server.

Castle Siege winners perks:
Working Senior Mix for guild masters!
Land of Trials : Ancient items drop rate 30%, Erohim boss respawns every 12 hours and drop rate of 50% for Set Ancient items (Up to Heavenly Brilliant etc) and semi F.O. items (up to 4 exc options).
To claim your first castle siege rewards you can PM me with screenshots from the latest siege event and note your items choice. Check first post for your reference.

1st Castle Siege additional rewards:
1 accesory (ring or pendant) full options to every special position on the alliance ( battle master, AGM and guild master).
You need to take a few ScreenShot in-game while Castle Siege and capture some moments of your participation in the event and send me a PM in forum with your accessory choice.

Added Castle Siege Time in Events schedule at website:
1682835810139.png

Thanks!

Last edited:

Flippyx

Reaction score
Character Name
Reycor
Guild
Legends
Thanks Venci. Will say my piece but on my end all our opponent classes feels like they are all DL. They are immortal and can pk any class.,. I cant die but I cant pkl coz im a tank... lols so just saying. Our no. 1 bk and sm cant even kill legends elf and dl so quite funny... If u need IGN let me know but i think some of staff are there who saw it.

One other addition is ghostly keeps sayng sell even being attacked... same goes for Auri. Oh well I will let yur staff explain as I believe there are some watching the event. We had fun but hope we can look at this issue. We can all donate for gears but we worked hard for our stats.... hope that means a thing...

Thanks

Just to add... CS is sacred for Trinity ever since and we prepare and we grind... up to you coz u know how our guild plays..

Again Thanks
Im with Ainz in the CS it was very hard for us to kill because even if we have full gear or not we are missing a lot of DMG, the only way to kill us is with the combo and if your class can combo easily has the mage you could not kill anyone.
Im prettry sure that some char of TRINITY putted their character with the Helper just taking the switch and we coulnt kill them.
I said this before but the PvP need a change because everyone is pretty tanky or we need a buff dmg (Decreasing a bit the combo DMG to not Oneshot everyone)
PD:I have to make another post for some change that needs the MG :p

kenshee01

Reaction score
Character Name
Kenshee
Guild
Trinity
Good evening,

Kenshee Battle Master for Trinity Guild
Here is the screen shot for last knight castle siege.
Hoping to get my reward.
Pendant for SM
Thanks in advance sir
Castle Siege

Moshi

Reaction score
Character Name
Moshi

Thanks

Again Thanks
Well, speaking of how I typed Sell several times while fighting it was easy... just press enter, pad down to bring up the last thing you typed and enter again. That they do not have imagination or creativity does not give them the right to accuse other players or make them suspect illegal measures.

And if it comes to pointing out the actions of others, I would like to say that I noticed too many perfect combos (more than 10 in a row). Something weird (for me).

Other than that, congratulations to Trinity on winning the CS.

Auri

Status
Not open for further replies.