Nikki

Head Game Master
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test7Test
Character Name
Nikki
Hello Infinitians,

I've noticed a lower turnout at recent events, and some players have mentioned that the new reward system might be the cause.
To address this, I'd like to gather your feedback through a poll. You'll have the opportunity to decide whether you'd prefer to keep the current reward system (G-coins) or switch back to the previous one (W-coins).

Please also share the reason behind your choice. If you have any other suggestions or questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Your input is important, so please choose wisely!

Poll will close after 14 days.

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test2Test
Personally, I would stay with what was originally there, WC.
Reduce the amount appropriately, but not too much, so that it is still attractive and attracts players.
GP can be farmed quite easily on all sorts of invasions. From several to several hundred GP.
However, in late game you still have an excess of both currencies (at least I do). :))

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test5Test
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
I don't understand why this change from WC to GP was introduced.
The change from WC to GP does not encourage players to participate in Staff events.
WCoins are more important because they cannot be obtained easily in the game. but thanks to them we can buy VIP or the Flag system, we can't buy it for GP.
1727020353066.png 1727020392631.png

In Xshop we also have things that you can buy for WC, not for GP.
e.g. you can buy more for WC than for GP, for example BEST SELLER, ACCESORY, MUUN
1727020549926.png

You can also exchange WC for GP on your account, but you can't do it the other way around. so the main currency here is WC and GP can be easily farmed in the game.
1727020299807.png

Another problem with the GP is that it makes it difficult for the Staff to hand out prizes, but every Staff probably knows that already.

Achilles

Game Master
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test8Test
Character Name
Achilles
I don't understand why this change from WC to GP was introduced.
The change from WC to GP does not encourage players to participate in Staff events.
WCoins are more important because they cannot be obtained easily in the game. but thanks to them we can buy VIP or the Flag system, we can't buy it for GP.
View attachment 289 View attachment 290

In Xshop we also have things that you can buy for WC, not for GP.
e.g. you can buy more for WC than for GP, for example BEST SELLER, ACCESORY, MUUN
View attachment 291

You can also exchange WC for GP on your account, but you can't do it the other way around. so the main currency here is WC and GP can be easily farmed in the game.
View attachment 288

Another problem with the GP is that it makes it difficult for the Staff to hand out prizes, but every Staff probably knows that already.
The reason why event prizes are made gpoints is because high WC rewards from GM events dont justify the rate of the server. From the previous event prizes and ruling, you can win up to 5 times per GM in a day so its lets say, 170wc x 5 = 850wc in a day... And besides, current plans will include gpoints to wcoins conversion so players aren't limited to only wcoins to gpoints. BTW, last time I checked player volume most of the time its only you and some 2 or 3 newbie who are joining events and guess who won multiple times? 😁😉

Moving on, last time I checked x-shop, what you can buy using wcoins can also be bought in gpoints tab. Like you said, gpoints can easily be farmed from invasions. As for the vip buy, grind for it. You cant call yourself VIP when all players are in VIP as well cause its easy to get one.

Staff things should not be discussed here tho. But for the sake of your argument. I think gpoints is already added to our panel already. Welcome back Delvill. 😁😉

Last edited:

Sandman

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
First, is it GCoins or GPoints ? confusing, but anyway, GC is non-existent here so it is GPoints.
I played the Beta and started stark naked at the launch of the NEW Season 8. Frankly, GPoints made my playing a little bit easier as items from the XShop and Custom Jewels can be purchased using GP, can also be had with summon scrolls, /quiz, ingame time, mob kills AND later on - GM events( i think i took time out when this went active😅) .

It was definitely disheartening that the VIP status was and is only available for purchase with WC however as per @Achilles said > VIP status isn't "VIP" if it's easy to get one. However, grinding and working through some ingame quests with handsome rewards i was able to afford a VIP status then.

Now, the WCoins are saved specifically for VIP status and other none GP purchases -- thanks to GP's capability to purchase from the Xshop and from High value items from NPC's.

so then, i'd say keep the GP event reward as it is ( was it 100 GP per event win ? )

Thanks.

Achilles

Game Master
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test8Test
Character Name
Achilles
First, is it GCoins or GPoints ? confusing, but anyway, GC is non-existent here so it is GPoints.
I played the Beta and started stark naked at the launch of the NEW Season 8. Frankly, GPoints made my playing a little bit easier as items from the XShop and Custom Jewels can be purchased using GP, can also be had with summon scrolls, /quiz, ingame time, mob kills AND later on - GM events( i think i took time out when this went active😅) .

It was definitely disheartening that the VIP status was and is only available for purchase with WC however as per @Achilles said > VIP status isn't "VIP" if it's easy to get one. However, grinding and working through some ingame quests with handsome rewards i was able to afford a VIP status then.

Now, the WCoins are saved specifically for VIP status and other none GP purchases -- thanks to GP's capability to purchase from the Xshop and from High value items from NPC's.

so then, i'd say keep the GP event reward as it is ( was it 100 GP per event win ? )

Thanks.
Not to mention that if we're lucky enough to have many players to play events, we might also increase the rewards! Supply and demand thingy my friend.

UnknownRen

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Character Name
[Ren]
I'm still new here, i have to read more info but i place my vote to w-coin:D
but why not just combine gp and wcoin