3Gladiator791570
4Head Hunter10131590
5Myth141720110
6Immortal182130150
7Demigod222530200
8Alpha262930300
9Hero303330400
10Supreme343650500

After the min. Resets have been meet (upon level reset) according to the Rank System, it will be globally announced in the server that your character has reached new rank + you will receive new rank image and status ingame:
Character has reached the <RANK> patent!

IAGikVb.png

htqKGfl.png

98T5gvn.png

hWxnweJ.png

3sSDPk8.png

Last edited:

OLDMAN

Reaction score
Just 1 more thing bro. Whenever we make reset the stat are being reseted too. Is there any way to fix this? I mean reset char but not resetting the stat

Zola

Game Master
Reaction score
Just 1 more thing bro. Whenever we make reset the stat are being reseted too. Is there any way to fix this? I mean reset char but not resetting the stat
i believe this is normal in low exp servers, i mean we can suggest it to make it permanent but i don't see any problem having stats reseted after doing rr

OLDMAN

Reaction score
i believe this is normal in low exp servers, i mean we can suggest it to make it permanent but i don't see any problem having stats reseted after doing rr
make it permanent like in s3. reset after reset add manually in game. but everytime we reset the char, dont reset the stat. its easier than adding everytime we resetting the char tho.

SyosS

Reaction score
make it permanent like in s3. reset after reset add manually in game. but everytime we reset the char, dont reset the stat. its easier than adding everytime we resetting the char tho.

That is the purpose of low exp servers. It can't be that easy. Players have to spend some longer time on exping. If it would be that easy like you suggest, players won't have much to do in the game because they would get everything way too fast.

OLDMAN

Reaction score
That is the purpose of low exp servers. It can't be that easy. Players have to spend some longer time on exping. If it would be that easy like you suggest, players won't have much to do in the game because they would get everything way too fast.
i am well aware that low exp is hard and not easy but making stat permenant after making reset isnt a big deal. Its just a suggestion. hopefully this will be implement in the game.

Haku

Administrator
Reaction score
Character Name
Haku
Guild
STAFF

LEEZTARE

Reaction score
I think that the server is designed for xx points for reset rather than main stat since this is low XP (a little)

Status
Not open for further replies.