What's new

Game Suggestion Country Flag

Fernando

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I was wondering if there's any way to make a command to make invisible the country flag (?)
I know you can remove it but you will lose all its options, specially the extra exp 5% and the dmg + hp which makes it easier to lvl when you are low rr. But I feel that sometimes the char looks way better without the flag so instead of losing the flag, maybe make a command to make it invisible, same way as with wings, glow, skills, you can remove them but you can still use them.

That's my suggestion, if anyone have a different opinion, feel free to share it.

Thank you!

Upvote 0

NoMercy

Reaction score
I will agree with you.

Flags are usefull for extra stats, but sometimes when i stare at my character i dont like it that much.

It would be nice if somehow we can make it invisible.

I've also noticed that Flag has visual bug sometimes, you can see other players using different flags, but it displays your flag instead.

I don't know if it should be completly removed from the game.

[A]ngel

Reaction score
I like this suggestion, it seems nice to me since many times the flags get bugged and appear on the npc, or even on your own char without having it... But it is effective to use it and that they can be invisible like the wings.

Gruszka

Reaction score
As for me, the suggestion is good, but I'm more interested in whether any of you reported that the flags are bugged??
Flags worknig normal, at least ones i have, beside of it guys cmon Flags are nice, if you don't like it don't buy it or just take them off :D you will lost bonuses but you can't eat a cookie and have a cookie isnt it?

Fernando

Reaction score
As for me, the suggestion is good, but I'm more interested in whether any of you reported that the flags are bugged??
Sometimes you see people with different flags than the ones they are supposed to wear. For example, Angel saw me with a flag from El Salvador and we are Venezuelans 😅.

I think with the command they will help even in Castle Siege, if flags are meant to be used in CS, we should be able to hide them with wings too, that way it’ll be less laggy.

rantaballo

Reaction score
So, when you take off the flag, how to put back on?