Status
Not open for further replies.

ChewDChick

Reaction score
Character Name
ChewDChick
Guild
ELITE
I just want to ask if there is a way to stop the client closing when I turn my pc on sleep mode?

Un4GiveN

Reaction score
Im not sure about that keeping anything open while the computer goes to sleep but you can prevent it from going to sleep in the widnows settings if that helps ? :)

ChewDChick

Reaction score
Character Name
ChewDChick
Guild
ELITE
Thanks for replying,
I know how to prevent pc from sleeping.
I remember my time in other mu before it works. but here its not.
like if I am afk to level my master level to save some electricity and for my pc to not overheat for playing longer time that's the reason I want to use sleep mode.
but if its impossible its ok. just asking if its possible or not. thank you.
Post automatically merged:

One more question.
if I use my mount the pierce Ryan sometime its stop running? like walking then hitting a wall then there is a mobility deBuff appearing at top is it normal or not?
its like its a waste to buy and use a mount cuz it keeps me from running and moving for almost 30sec or more? it always happen its annoying sometimes when hunting boss like golden invasions then it happen.

Proof

Last edited:

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
You can use command: /offattack
But firstly you need to configure /attack 1 and bind your preferred Skill to 1.
Offleveling exp is 10x and you can use it only up to 8 hours. The command works for all accounts (VIP and NON VIP) already.
VIP accounts will get 15x EXP and normal accounts 10x.

Thanks!

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
Thanks for replying,
I know how to prevent pc from sleeping.
I remember my time in other mu before it works. but here its not.
like if I am afk to level my master level to save some electricity and for my pc to not overheat for playing longer time that's the reason I want to use sleep mode.
but if its impossible its ok. just asking if its possible or not. thank you.
Post automatically merged:

One more question.
if I use my mount the pierce Ryan sometime its stop running? like walking then hitting a wall then there is a mobility deBuff appearing at top is it normal or not?
its like its a waste to buy and use a mount cuz it keeps me from running and moving for almost 30sec or more? it always happen its annoying sometimes when hunting boss like golden invasions then it happen.

Proof
unfortunately but it's probably normal that when you run on x shop pets they will sometimes stop you, most likely only fenrir doesn't have this freeze so it can run freely

Status
Not open for further replies.