What's new

Implemented Increase ban time with undetectable cheat.

Implemented suggestion.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Hello admin, GMs,
First, i want to say thanks all of you for your effort to make game is fair and clean. But i feel game rules is easy for hacker and as you can see. Them do not scared it.
- When they get catch with hack, them account just block in 30 days and they still continue hack with other account, or make a new account and continue annoying other ppl in server.
- when them get banned, them offense ppl, staff, them fault accusing ppl, staff and using clone to kill, annoying all people in server.
=> i suggest increase time of banned acc of char using hack to 1 year and permanent + block HW ID if it is the second time (like our sister server)
And banned IP using hack for 30 days for first time.
What benefit :
- make game become clean
- hacker will scared and thinking before using hack.
- reduce work load for GMs when must to watch a ppl many time just cause he do not want to play fair.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Flippyx

Reaction score
Character Name
Reycor
Guild
Legends
iM AGREE WITH THAISON, HACKERS ARE NOT SCARE OF THE BAN BECAUSE HIS MULE ACCOUNT GET BAN AND HIS MAIN CAN BENEFFIT OF IT

quochoa1102

Reaction score
Character Name
ShengFeng
Guild
FRIEND
I completely agree with ThaiSon's suggestion. Hackers are not allowed to ruin the good things that the Game brings. I hope this suggestion is approved, creating a healthy competitive gaming environment. Let the Game really be the Game

tienz3r0

Reaction score
Character Name
H5N1
They're fearless and use cheats every week to win CS

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Not CS only. Them using in game always them want kill ppl. Annoying ppl.
iM AGREE WITH THAISON, HACKERS ARE NOT SCARE OF THE BAN BECAUSE HIS MULE ACCOUNT GET BAN AND HIS MAIN CAN BENEFFIT OF IT
Yes, when his using hack account get banned. He do not scared or shame and using second account to annoying ppl as you can see. Them hit and run then off.
Without hack them just nothing but them always feel proud when killing other ppl with hack.
Ofc i will record and report but when server host switch to canada, server more lag and i can not see them combo. I just see bump and i die with 1 hit of them. It suspicious but not clearly and can not be proof.
Until i watch video of sir Haku i just know what happen and why i die =))

Last edited:

Zola

Game Master
Reaction score
Bans, infractions are based on the reason the person commits and we can't just increase ban duration to "scare people". Rules are here to be followed and they will be banned any time is necessary.
About blocking HWID, this is another topic, another more delicate procedure and it will be applied when then person uses a very serious cheat and it must be blocked.
This is why we may ask to surrender it and some considerations can be made to the person, probably also to pay for some unban.

Be sure that we will be monitoring hackers and for the sake of the server we will work to avoid such people and block them permanently if is necessary.

tienz3r0

Reaction score
Character Name
H5N1
If there is no strong rule, they just use cheating to win CS, and our guild has to accept the result of losing because of cheating like that?
For example the last CS match, they used cheats to win and you still let them use the castle normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.