What's new

Solved DC at Server 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCobra

Reaction score
Character Name
KingCobra
Hi I am having problem of going or warping to server 20. Every time I try I get disconnected. I have notice that it was because of may internet I tried another network my phone internet and it work fine but every time I connect it back to my home network it will get me disconnected again if I wrap in server 20. I have reset my router so many time and still the same. Please help or try to re start server 20 maybe?
Thanks

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
Hey,
@Delvill had a similar problem here In his case it was caused by using a VPN (PZ). Maybe you also use?
However, this is not a permanent problem, but apparently temporary and it's self stabilizing.

KingCobra

Reaction score
Character Name
KingCobra
Hey,
@Delvill had a similar problem here In his case it was caused by using a VPN (PZ). Maybe you also use?
However, this is not a permanent problem, but apparently temporary and it's self stabilizing.
I am not using any thing at all. I just came back from holiday after few weeks and when I start playing it won’t allow me to wrap in server 20. The problem is that its been 2 weeks already and still the same. I hope it will be fix soon. Can’t play Cs I am getting bored and also my friends. I hate them to leave this game 🙁🙁

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
Have you made any modifications to your client or have you been getting any errors lately?
I've been testing for 2 days and haven't had any problem switching servers.

KingCobra

Reaction score
Character Name
KingCobra
Have you made any modifications to your client or have you been getting any errors lately?
I've been testing for 2 days and haven't had any problem switching servers.
no I have not done any thing I generally play as usual as before. I have not down load any thing either. funny thing about it when I connect to my phone network data it will work.

KingCobra

Reaction score
Character Name
KingCobra
Finally problem is fixed. How ? I have no idea but I am glad is has been fixed :unsure::)

Trixie

Reaction score
/Problem is fixed and this thread is closed.

If there's a need to reopen this thread, please contact me or any other Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.