What's new

Game Suggestion Adding spot in acheron

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Good night admin, staff,
May i request for adding some spot in acheron map to farm for pentagram's material ? (Maybe 2~3 hot spot and 3~5 medium and low spot)
Because :
- I see it too less monster in this map
- Pentagram is a great and new in this season.
- Adding more spot will make it easy to farm on it.
- I think it will help ppl increase enjoy this game.
Thanks you and i hoping my request will be granted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test6Test
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
Hello
This is a hard server so in my opinion some items should be rare or hard to get because if everything is so simple then the server won't make sense and players will get bored quickly.
I've been looking for Mace for a month for a task and I'm not complaining because I know that sooner or later I'll find this item anyway.

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hello
This is a hard server so in my opinion some items should be rare or hard to get because if everything is so simple then the server won't make sense and players will get bored quickly.
I've been looking for Mace for a month for a task and I'm not complaining because I know that sooner or later I'll find this item anyway.
Of course this is a hard server and you must to farm to obtain it (venci said wil not accept donate for socket or pentagram)
I just request more spot to farm, not increase drop rate or something like that.

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test2Test
I just request more spot to farm, not increase drop rate or something like that.
However, creating more spots = more chance for the materials you need (inc. drop rate), so one goes with the other :)

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
However, creating more spots = more chance for the materials you need (inc. drop rate), so one goes with the other :)
Yes. And your opinion sir ?