What's new

Announcement Website CMS Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Our website cms have been updated today. The new site will be having the same template design but with much more functions and many more which will be added in future and will be announced in this topic here.
You can now go and check your new web user panel.

1678278232248.png

1678280163911.png

Highlighted features:
New Vote Reward system
- if you don't enter captcha or enter it incorrectly - your account will not be rewarded. New System checks and validates every vote.
- Monthly top voters ranking - auto renewed + auto rewarded with WCoins as follows:
Top 5 Players with the most votes:
Top 1: 500 WCoins;
Top 2: 400 WCoins;
Top 3: 300 WCoins;
Top 4: 200 WCoins;
Top 5: 100 WCoins.
You need character with Level 100 and 1 Reset in order to vote!
Web Deposit
- deposit jewels, zen, pets, box of kundun and more in the web deposit.
Web Market - sell your items for WCoins, WCoinP, Jewels, Box + 5, Blue Feather or Agi fruit.
Web Auction - put your items for auction and sell for WCoins to the player who bid the highest amount of WCoins for it.
Warehouse - Sell items in Market and upgrade items (in future updates)
Web warehouse - store much more items in the web warehouse and easily transfer them to your vault.
Information Hide - Hide your character's information such as Items View, Stats and Location FROM OTHER PLAYERS
Account Logs - View all your account & character logs. Currency used/earned (in website), Warehouse, Deposits, Market sells and purchases, Webshop (in future update), Item Upgrades, VIP purchases, donations etc.
Buy VIP - purchase GOLD VIP using WCoins and get 20% discont on webshop and many benefits for your whole account + characters for the game.
Achievements - Challenge yourself to the limit and earn rewards!
Friend Invite - Invite your friend to register in the server, If one or more of your friends reach 15 resets, 400 Levels you both get rewarded with 250 Wcoins and 200 Wcoins for him.
Support Ticket System - use it to report problems with your character / account.
Item Mail - used to get rewards from Admin - web market sold items and more.
Web Shop - webshop will be added within a week from now - Jewels, Ertels , Seeds , Spheres and some more other items will not be placed for a sell.
Character Buy and Sell system - Sell and buy characters in the market. You can list your characters for sell only for WCoins and other players can purchase them using only WCoins.
Game Panel / Character Options :
1678279321206.png

New Rankings View
(Characters with inactivity more than 10 days will not be listed in the ranking. )

1678279361736.png

Top 10 Players now are ordered by Master Resets desc.
(Characters with inactivity more than 10 days will not be listed in the ranking. )
1678277811325.png

Warehouse - click on your item to sell it, move to web vault or return it (in case it's purchased in webshop - webshop will be added within a week from now - Jewels, Ertels , Seeds , Spheres and some more other items will not be placed for a sell).
*Please note that some items might not be visible on your warehouse (in website) so make sure you don't try to sell them in market if they don't display properly. Use the market function only for items that are displayed correct so you don't lose your item.

1678278326071.png

Newly registered players (from website) are rewarded with Free 3 Days Bronze VIP.

They will receive new "Mail" on the right corner of the website and once click on it they will be able to claim their Bronze VIP.
1678279033085.png

1678279086448.png

1678279135882.png

Last edited:

BeN

Reaction score
looking good and better than old one

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys, if vote reward does not give you GoblinPoints and not count your votes, then you must know that finishing captcha is important! If you enter or leave the captcha empty then your vote will not count and you will not be rewarded. If some vote site doesn't reward you but you are 100% sure that you finished the captcha code/ puzzle correctly and vote site did not gave you any warnings or errors then you can report here what's the problematic site and I will solve it. But if you are used to bypass / ignore captcha when voting then that's the most common reason for your reward and vote not counting. Thank you for your feedbacks!

Last edited:

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
Hi guys, if vote reward does not give you GoblinPoints and not count your votes, then you must know that finishing captcha is important! If you enter or leave the captcha empty then your vote will not count and you will not be rewarded. If some vote site doesn't reward you but you are 100% sure that you finished the captcha code/ puzzle correctly and vote site did not gave you any warnings or errors then you can report here what's the problematic site and I will solve it. Thank you for your feedbacks!
🖖
Yesterday after opening the new page, all vote points from the ranking disappeared so everyone starts again, immediately after opening the new page I did a vote so I should have 7 points and nothing was shown on the top vote list. Today I did another vote so I should have 14 points, of which there are only 6 on the top vote.
I am sure I have completed the captcha code/puzzle correctly.
I don't know if I got GP for this because I didn't check it.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, old ranking of top voters have been removed because the database and the cms is way different in terms of voting and validating real from fake votes with postback system.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
New feature added to your User Panel: Item Auctions. You can list your items for Wcoins bidding by other players and your items will appear in Auction page at user panel. The player with the highest bid shall win and buy the item in the Auction using WCoins at the end of the Auction set by the seller. You can set starting price to bid from and how many days your item will be listed for Auction. Basically the system works like Item Market but using bidding method.

1678448584735.png

1678448644382.png

1678448751570.png

1678448769033.png

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Update March 14, 2023:
[Ranking] Top 10 Players & Top 100 Characters will show only active players in the rankings. (Characters with inactivity more than 10 days will not be listed in the ranking.)

1678781453881.png

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.