Event Master Team Recruitment (Open)

Cokoji
Reaction score

Hello everyone!) I decided to try myself in the Staff team) let me tell you a little about myself)

ingame main char: CoKoJIb - from Ghostown guild
#Mr.Hacker - from Cheaters guild
[A]#T-14* - from Ghostown guild
#CoKoJI - from QARABAG guild
Country: I'm from Azerbaijan, but I've lived in Russia for a long time!) (Time Zone UTC/GMT +3h.)
Discord: CoKoJI #2247
Language: English (intermediate), Azerbaijani (ideally), Russian (ideally), Turkish (ideally)
Experience on InfinityMU: my experience on InfinityMU from 2009 to 2012! then, for reasons of work and change of place of residence and family circumstance, I stopped playing for several years) returned to the server in 2019)
Availabilty: I'm always online) (except when I sleep)))
My biggest weaknesses: it's good that I have no weaknesses)
Why should you hire me?: I am very friendly) I'm active a lot of the time!) I love to play in mu and participate in events) I help newbies with everything I can, I also help others answer their questions and concerns) I think I can help the team and come up with new events for our players) and I will try to help develop our server) I hope I succeed)

PS: if you still have any questions, you can ask them at any time convenient for you!) with love your CoKoJI) Thanks!) <3

Mahace
Head Game Master
Reaction score

Hello everyone!) I decided to try myself in the Staff team) let me tell you a little about myself)

ingame main char: CoKoJIb - from Ghostown guild
#Mr.Hacker - from Cheaters guild
[A]#T-14* - from Ghostown guild
#CoKoJI - from QARABAG guild
Country: I'm from Azerbaijan, but I've lived in Russia for a long time!) (Time Zone UTC/GMT +3h.)
Discord: CoKoJI #2247
Language: English (intermediate), Azerbaijani (ideally), Russian (ideally), Turkish (ideally)
Experience on InfinityMU: my experience on InfinityMU from 2009 to 2012! then, for reasons of work and change of place of residence and family circumstance, I stopped playing for several years) returned to the server in 2019)
Availabilty: I'm always online) (except when I sleep)))
My biggest weaknesses: it's good that I have no weaknesses)
Why should you hire me?: I am very friendly) I'm active a lot of the time!) I love to play in mu and participate in events) I help newbies with everything I can, I also help others answer their questions and concerns) I think I can help the team and come up with new events for our players) and I will try to help develop our server) I hope I succeed)

PS: if you still have any questions, you can ask them at any time convenient for you!) with love your CoKoJI) Thanks!) <3
Promoted
> https://forum.infinitymuonline.com/threads/12-09-2021.15705/

And Event Master recruitment is now officially close

Mahace
Head Game Master
Reaction score

Hello our dear Infinitians,

At the moment we are looking for new members to join the Event Master Team as Test Event Master. A newly created rank for those who will be put under test period.

During the test period you will learn how to host events, handle event prizes & use the IMES system. The test period is usually 2 up to 4 weeks long and if you succeed this test period, you will be officially promoted to full Event Master.

Requirements:
  • Decent understandable English
  • Activity in-game and forum
  • Atleast 4 months registered forum & in-game accounts
  • Knowledge of our server & its features
  • No childish attitude
  • No cheat ban history
  • Willingness to help the server & the community
Format:
Link to Truism.

This thread will be opened for your applications. This means that you don't need to create a staff application but rather you can post here. Every application will be approved / denied here.

Also in the future, any active and experienced Event Master has the chance to join the Game Master Team without an application. :)

Good luck to all applicants,
InfinityMU 100x Staff Team
Hello guys

Event Master Recruitment is now open !

Above quote is the main requirements but we still give chances to everyone, if you are not fit in the requirements

Goodluck ❤