Event Master Team Recruitment (Open)

Cokoji
Reaction score

Hello everyone!) I decided to try myself in the Staff team) let me tell you a little about myself)

ingame main char: CoKoJIb - from Ghostown guild
#Mr.Hacker - from Cheaters guild
[A]#T-14* - from Ghostown guild
#CoKoJI - from QARABAG guild
Country: I'm from Azerbaijan, but I've lived in Russia for a long time!) (Time Zone UTC/GMT +3h.)
Discord: CoKoJI #2247
Language: English (intermediate), Azerbaijani (ideally), Russian (ideally), Turkish (ideally)
Experience on InfinityMU: my experience on InfinityMU from 2009 to 2012! then, for reasons of work and change of place of residence and family circumstance, I stopped playing for several years) returned to the server in 2019)
Availabilty: I'm always online) (except when I sleep)))
My biggest weaknesses: it's good that I have no weaknesses)
Why should you hire me?: I am very friendly) I'm active a lot of the time!) I love to play in mu and participate in events) I help newbies with everything I can, I also help others answer their questions and concerns) I think I can help the team and come up with new events for our players) and I will try to help develop our server) I hope I succeed)

PS: if you still have any questions, you can ask them at any time convenient for you!) with love your CoKoJI) Thanks!) <3

Mahace
Reaction score

Hello everyone!) I decided to try myself in the Staff team) let me tell you a little about myself)

ingame main char: CoKoJIb - from Ghostown guild
#Mr.Hacker - from Cheaters guild
[A]#T-14* - from Ghostown guild
#CoKoJI - from QARABAG guild
Country: I'm from Azerbaijan, but I've lived in Russia for a long time!) (Time Zone UTC/GMT +3h.)
Discord: CoKoJI #2247
Language: English (intermediate), Azerbaijani (ideally), Russian (ideally), Turkish (ideally)
Experience on InfinityMU: my experience on InfinityMU from 2009 to 2012! then, for reasons of work and change of place of residence and family circumstance, I stopped playing for several years) returned to the server in 2019)
Availabilty: I'm always online) (except when I sleep)))
My biggest weaknesses: it's good that I have no weaknesses)
Why should you hire me?: I am very friendly) I'm active a lot of the time!) I love to play in mu and participate in events) I help newbies with everything I can, I also help others answer their questions and concerns) I think I can help the team and come up with new events for our players) and I will try to help develop our server) I hope I succeed)

PS: if you still have any questions, you can ask them at any time convenient for you!) with love your CoKoJI) Thanks!) <3
Promoted
> https://forum.infinitymuonline.com/threads/12-09-2021.15705/

And Event Master recruitment is now officially close

Mahace
Reaction score

Hello our dear Infinitians,

At the moment we are looking for new members to join the Event Master Team as Test Event Master. A newly created rank for those who will be put under test period.

During the test period you will learn how to host events, handle event prizes & use the IMES system. The test period is usually 2 up to 4 weeks long and if you succeed this test period, you will be officially promoted to full Event Master.

Requirements:
  • Decent understandable English
  • Activity in-game and forum
  • Atleast 4 months registered forum & in-game accounts
  • Knowledge of our server & its features
  • No childish attitude
  • No cheat ban history
  • Willingness to help the server & the community
Format:
Link to Truism.

This thread will be opened for your applications. This means that you don't need to create a staff application but rather you can post here. Every application will be approved / denied here.

Also in the future, any active and experienced Event Master has the chance to join the Game Master Team without an application. :)

Good luck to all applicants,
InfinityMU 100x Staff Team
Hello guys

Event Master Recruitment is now open !

Above quote is the main requirements but we still give chances to everyone, if you are not fit in the requirements

Goodluck ❤

Ortix
ARSENAL LONDYN <3
Reaction score

Name & IGN: real name + main character: Damian & Orti

Guild: (if any) RedWings

Country + Timezone: the country you live in and its timezone: Timezone: Poland, UTC+1.

Skype ID: Orti
DISKORD: ortixd

Languages: mention your level of fluency for each: English(good), Polisy (perfect)

Experience on InfinityMU: I start played Mu since 2009. At the beginning i was playing on the x999 server, but later i moved
into the on the x100 where i started to play in 2013.

Availability during a regular week: think of your work / school schedule, only add certain availability:
I play in 3:00-6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. - 14:00 everyday. Moreover i need to explain that sometimes i need to have a break away from
computer because of my fettle . Unfortunately for me i have a long term illness which is a big part of My life, but
it isn't a trouble for me everyday, as you can see i'm in game much time per day, with some breaks sometime.

What are your biggest weaknesses? Im nervous and fast angry

What are your biggest strengths? Im very open person for a people. I think im a little funny, patient and friendly

Why should we hire you? I'm a good man and i hope i can develop this server. Being EM will be for me a pleasure and positive change in My life!

Last edited:
Mahace
Reaction score

Name & IGN: real name + main character: Damian & Orti

Guild: (if any) RedWings

Country + Timezone: the country you live in and its timezone: Timezone: Poland, UTC+1.

Skype ID: Orti
DISKORD: ortixd

Languages: mention your level of fluency for each: English(good), Polisy (perfect)

Experience on InfinityMU: I start played Mu since 2009. At the beginning i was playing on the x999 server, but later i moved
into the on the x100 where i started to play in 2013.

Availability during a regular week: think of your work / school schedule, only add certain availability:
I play in 3:00-6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. - 14:00 everyday. Moreover i need to explain that sometimes i need to have a break away from
computer because of my fettle . Unfortunately for me i have a long term illness which is a big part of My life, but
it isn't a trouble for me everyday, as you can see i'm in game much time per day, with some breaks sometime.

What are your biggest weaknesses? Im nervous and fast angry

What are your biggest strengths? Im very open person for a people. I think im a little funny, patient and friendly

Why should we hire you? I'm a good man and i hope i can develop this server. Being EM will be for me a pleasure and positive change in My life!
Reviewing your application... Im gonna honest to you I didn't like that you answer the question " what is you biggest weakness " into something that you look not serious , thats why I pm you and we edit it,

Another thing you didnt meet some requirements that we need u have only (2 post) in forum ,

But WE GONNA try to get a players who has 0 knowledge in his position and teach it,

I asked each staff member and they vote to try you,

So approved and Goodluck

[A]ngel
[A]ngel - Heaven's GM
Reaction score

• Name & IGN: Angel Boadas/ [A]ngel
  • Guild: Heaven GM
  • Country + Timezone: Venezuela, UTC-4
  • Skype ID: I don't remember it for now.
  • Discord: [A]ngel
  • Languages: Native Spanish (Perfect) English (Good)
  • Experience on InfinityMU: I have a lot of experience in this game, I have been playing it for more than 15 years, since I was a kiddo, I saw my brother play it... I have been here for approximately +/- 9 years, is easy to say but in 9 years a game can bore you, and it doesn't happen to me, i had experience being an Event Master for a short time in what was a server of our administrator, unfortunately it couldn't be for a long time. I'm willing to try again even if i forgoted all the commands, hahaha.
  • Availability during a regular week: Part-time availability on weekdays, on weekends i can play +12 hours, which is accessible for events or any support to the staff team.
    What are your biggest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is being kind, I have helped many people who have betrayed me, it is an example of real life and the game.
  • My biggest weakness is my temperament, but it's something that has improved over time.
  • What are your biggest strengths? My greatest strength is my organization and my leadership, I like to be one step ahead of everyone, being smart and orderly. Things without order are chaos!
  • Why should we hire you? Having previous experience as an Event Master, also with the passage of time we get to know people better, everyone here has met me or had a small reference from me, maybe not everyone talks about how good i am, but everyone knows me. I would love to do my best, so the infinitians can have fun and have good events… Above all, motivate the Latino community that is on the server.

PS: We won't always be the "good guys." For our friends, yes. For our enemies, no…

Last edited: