Moderator Team Recruitment (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lehoj
Staff Lead
Reaction score

Hello our dear Infinitians,

At the moment we are looking for new members to join the Moderator Team as Test Moderator.

During the test period you will learn how to use the moderator tools, handle forum brawls and keep the forum nice & tidy. The test period is usually 2 up to 4 weeks long and if you succeed this test period, you will be officially promoted to full Moderator.

Requirements:
  • Decent understandable English
  • Activity in forum
  • Atleast 3 months registered forum account
  • Willingness to help the server & the community
Format:
Link to Truism.
  • Name & IGN: real name + main character
  • Guild: (if any)
  • Country + Timezone: the country you live in and its timezone
  • Discord ID:
  • Languages: mention your level of fluency for each
  • Experience on InfinityMU:
  • Availability during a regular week: think of your work / school schedule, only add certain availability
  • What are your biggest weaknesses?
  • What are your biggest strengths?
  • Why should we hire you?
This thread will be opened for your applications. This means that you don't need to create a staff application but rather you can post here. Every application will be approved / denied here.

Also in the future, any active and experienced Moderator has the chance to be promoted to a Senior Moderator with more authority & powers in the forum.
Senior Moderator can then become the Lead Moderator of our forums. :)

Good luck to all applicants,
InfinityMU 100x Staff Team

Lehoj
Staff Lead
Reaction score

We are recruiting new members. If you ever wanted to join the staff team now is the chance ! 👈

Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

Hello, I wish to apply as a Test Moderator.

• Name & IGN: Levani Karkusauli & #Leon, KaerMorhen & TheReflect
  • Guild: QARABAG
  • Country + Timezone: Georgia, Tbilisi (GMT+4)
  • Discord & Skype ID: BladeMaster#0188 & live:coolgaming.bm
  • Languages: (Native) Georgian, (Decent) English & (Limited understanding) Russian
  • Experience on InfinityMU: I joined InfinityMU somewhere in 2013 and quit a few years after. I returned in Dec 2019 and have been here since.
  • Availability during a regular week: Currently I'm available up to 13 hours every day.
  • What are your biggest weaknesses? I am asocial, somewhat of a perfectionist and lazy but I attempt to not let it get the best of me. I possess poor knowledge of things in general, but I attempt to learn whenever an important thing comes across.
  • What are your biggest strengths? I attempt to be neutral and understanding towards others.
  • Why should we hire you? We don't have moderators right now and I think that I can fill the position.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Lehoj
Staff Lead
Reaction score

• Name & IGN: Levani Karkusauli & #Leon, KaerMorhen & TheReflect
  • Country + Timezone: Georgia, Tbilisi (GMT+4)
  • Discord & Skype ID: BladeMaster#0188 & live:coolgaming.bm
  • Languages: (Native) Georgian, (Decent) English & (Limited understanding) Russian
  • Experience on InfinityMU: I joined InfinityMU somewhere in 2013 and quit a few years after. I returned in Dec 2019 and have been here since.
  • Availability during a regular week: Currently I'm available up to 13 hours every day.
  • What are your biggest weaknesses? I am asocial, somewhat of a perfectionist and lazy but I attempt to not let it get the best of me. I possess poor knowledge of things in general, but I attempt to learn whenever an important thing comes across.
  • What are your biggest strengths? I attempt to be neutral and understanding towards others.
  • Why should we hire you? We don't have moderators right now and I think that I can fill the position.

Thank you.
Approved to Test Moderator. 🤘 Add me on discord.

Nokrad
Reaction score

• Name & IGN: Seweryn Koltun aka #[N]okrad
  • Guild: RedWingS
  • Country + Timezone: Poland GMT+2
  • Discord ID: Nokrad#2775
  • Skype ID: live:84e6bdb46c98ecf5
  • Languages: English, Polish, some russian
  • Experience on InfinityMU: Im here from 2015 and hope that will be more years here :)
  • Availability during a regular week: I can be at forum almost everyday for 12 hours
  • What are your biggest weaknesses? I think that my biggest weakness are that im sometimes to nervous
  • What are your biggest strengths? I am sure that I am a helpful person, trying to be kind and polite
  • Why should we hire you? I want to help the server as much as I can, I don`t have so many time to be EM, but we dont have any Mods so I would like to help you as Mod

Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

• Name & IGN: Seweryn Koltun aka #[N]okrad
  • Guild: RedWingS
  • Country + Timezone: Poland GMT+2
  • Discord ID: Nokrad#2775
  • Skype ID: live:84e6bdb46c98ecf5
  • Languages: English, Polish, some russian
  • Experience on InfinityMU: Im here from 2015 and hope that will be more years here :)
  • Availability during a regular week: I can be at forum almost everyday for 12 hours
  • What are your biggest weaknesses? I think that my biggest weakness are that im sometimes to nervous
  • What are your biggest strengths? I am sure that I am a helpful person, trying to be kind and polite
  • Why should we hire you? I want to help the server as much as I can, I don`t have so many time to be EM, but we dont have any Mods so I would like to help you as Mod
Nokrad will join as a Test Moderator for one-week period.

Welcome and good luck, Nokrad.

Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

Hello!

We are looking for one more Moderator as a Test Moderator.
Feel free to apply in this thread.

You'll find format and details in the main post:

At the moment we are looking for new members to join the Moderator Team as Test Moderator.

During the test period you will learn how to use the moderator tools, handle forum brawls and keep the forum nice & tidy. The test period is usually 2 up to 4 weeks long and if you succeed this test period, you will be officially promoted to full Moderator.

Requirements:
  • Decent understandable English​
  • Activity in forum​
  • Atleast 3 months registered forum account​
  • Willingness to help the server & the community​
Format:
Link to Truism.

This thread will be opened for your applications. This means that you don't need to create a staff application but rather you can post here. Every application will be approved / denied here.

Also in the future, any active and experienced Moderator has the chance to be promoted to a Senior Moderator with more authority & powers in the forum.

Reaction score

• Name & IGN: Vali Ismayilzada & #RuKuTaKi, #RuKuTaKi*, *RuKuTaKi
  • Country + Timezone: Azerbaijan, Baku (GMT+4)
  • Discord ID: Rukutaki (Veli)#8112
  • Skype ID: velismayilzade1
  • Languages: (Native) Azerbaijani, English, Turkish, Russian
  • Experience on InfinityMU: I joined InfinityMU somewhere in 2009 - 2010 and quit a few years after. I returned in May 2020 and have been here since.
  • Availability during a regular week: I can usually be online after work on weekdays, but more than 7-8 hours a day on weekends. At the forum (discord) I am online for more than 10 hours a day.
  • What are your biggest weaknesses? The biggest weakness is that I can easily believe what is in front of me.
  • What are your biggest strengths? My biggest advantage is that I can work under stress and be patient (depending on my work environment). In other words, I like to help as much as I can, and I often try to be neutral.
  • Why should we hire you? I would like to be a candidate for this position, as the number of players and forum events is currently increasing, as well as the need for an additional Moderator (I hope I can do it. :) ).
Thank You.

Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

Hello,

#RuKuTaKi accepted as a Test Moderator with one month trial.

Moderator recruitment will close for now.

Thank you.​

Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

Requirements:
  • Decent understandable English
  • Activity in forum
  • Atleast 3 months registered forum account
  • Willingness to help the server & the community
Format:
Link to Truism.

Greetings!

We're looking for a dedicated and active Moderator to join our team. More information in the quote above.

Please reply in this thread with your application.

Good luck.

Alezz
CABJ
Reaction score

Hello, im Hernán and im glad to try with this apply.
  • Name & IGN: IHateYou, Hettzer, Daimler, Lazz, LordVaako, Kyra. (Name's actually)​
  • Guild: Legends​
  • Country + Timezone: Argentina GMT-3​
  • Discord ID: Hetzzer#8622​
  • Languages: English, Spanish.​
  • Experience on InfinityMU: I started to play here since 2009, also i stop to play sometimes for a few years.​
  • Availability during a regular week: Im online most of the time, like 8 / 10 hours. (Im here if that im not sleeping or working ) 👽
  • What are your biggest weaknesses? I m a very trusting person, sometimes this backfires.​
  • What are your biggest strengths? I m loyal, trusteable, have to much experience ( This gave me maturity and impartiality when i should make to decisions).​
  • Why should we hire you? Since i come back all i want is that to try my best for the server, with events and whatever it needs. I can do it.​
P.S.: I Love InfinityMU. 🖤 Thanks you to much!

Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

Due to the promotion of Alezz and [A]ngel, moderator recruitment is now closed.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.