Status
Not open for further replies.

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hello admin, GMs,
I hope all of you have a good day,
My friend have a problem when upgrade yellow opt for his Brillian Lord Helm and Boots.
He used over 70 jewel of harmony but just 2 result are fail or yellow opt "defend increase + 3"
as you know, best yellow opt is damage decreasement increase + 3 % and all people looking for that opt when upgrade
if just 1 times, even 10 time, it normal. but...over 70 times, he no see different yellow opt except "defend increase" he and me think that is a bug because he upgrade normal with armor, pants and gloves.
I tried with ~20times and result no different. ( please video )
in video, i just record a part to reduce time of video and easy for viewer.
Thanks for reading

Solution
Hi mate, that happen bcoz you need make the item +13 or +15( im talking from my knowledge from S3 in where there max lvl for item its +13) only when the item are in his max level you can see and find all different options in Y.O. y see you have the item+1 so you cant get other options, bcoz more lvl on item, more options will be enabled

Adrian

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hi mate, that happen bcoz you need make the item +13 or +15( im talking from my knowledge from S3 in where there max lvl for item its +13) only when the item are in his max level you can see and find all different options in Y.O. y see you have the item+1 so you cant get other options, bcoz more lvl on item, more options will be enabled

Solution

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
thanks mate, i will up level it and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.