Not open for further replies.
Lehoj
Staff Lead
Reaction score
Character
Toby
Guild
Admins

I see some of you are still complaining, so let's put an end to it and get straight to the point. The case WAS investigated by me & RESiSTANT.

Thanks to server logs and chatlogs from last CS we could check if there was another fake [A]pollo with capital i's. Results showed us there was NO other [A]pollo - no nick change history, 0 deleted chars. He indeed warped to Devias at the time. The different guild logo was just a visual bug, nothing else.

And where is cheating in this video? Well, if you check from 0:41 he is rotating like a helicopter and that is not possible during normal gameplay. He's speeded up due to him using speed hack. If anyone can do such rotations on video with fullscreen desktop and processes, I will gladly then unban [A]pollo. :)

Also stop speaking for him, the real owner did not complain about his ban, but only his guild mates/friends. The ban is permanent because this account actually belongs to an ex-staff member.

Now to all those who complained - I will not take this behavior no longer towards the staff team. Our team takes every case serious and fairly. There are no sides. You break the rules - you will get punishment, regardless of what or who you are. We are here in our free time, watching over the server and we are not going to take your crap anymore.
From now on anyone who will spread false accusations will be banned immediately without any warnings.

But of course, your voice and opinion is not taken from you. You are more than free to report any of the staff member in case he/she breaks the rules or is abusing their position - Report Staff. Though your report must really be GENUINE with 100% proofs.

Thank You. Let's keep together our server clean from cheaters. :)

With regards,
Lehoj

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.