List of the current inactive Staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lehoj
Staff Lead
Reaction score

List of currently inactive staff:

Ovidyu:
-

Cokoji:
Hi all! I would like to report inactivity until the end of this month! the reason for the current not pleasant situation in the my country! I hope that all this will end soon and I will be able to return to the team! the situation here is not very encouraging, they began to check us with alarms for readiness! Internet, social networks, many sites began to malfunction! please forgive me and don't be angry to me! I think that many of you will understand me correctly - the safety of the family is the most important thing! I'm still in the game but often leave AFK, because I'm not at the computer, maybe even disappear for a few days, depending on the situation!! once again I beg your pardon! WISH PEACE TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND PEACE TO YOUR HOUSE!
I still can't host events in the game! I try my best to join big events and help our guys) I hope to return very soon as before in game events)
Nokrad
Hello!
From 24th June (tomorrow) I will be less active. At 25th june till 2nd-3rd july I will go on small holidays to Italy to rest some. ✈ I have a hope that you will be healthy guys and all will be all right with you all.

Love ya all guys! :love:❤
Yours Nokrad

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

Thread updated.

Hello.
I will be inactive to 16th September cause i will go on small vacations. Have a great time at this days :)

Yours Nokrad
Edit: removed.

Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

Greetings, thread was updated.

Hello.
I will be inactive until December 1. Because this week I will have a wedding and I will be inactive during this time because. I'll be on vacation after the wedding.

Yours #RuKuTaKi

Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

Mar 2, 2022
Added:

Hi all! I would like to report inactivity until the end of this month! the reason for the current not pleasant situation in the my country! I hope that all this will end soon and I will be able to return to the team! the situation here is not very encouraging, they began to check us with alarms for readiness! Internet, social networks, many sites began to malfunction! please forgive me and don't be angry to me! I think that many of you will understand me correctly - the safety of the family is the most important thing! I'm still in the game but often leave AFK, because I'm not at the computer, maybe even disappear for a few days, depending on the situation!! once again I beg your pardon! WISH PEACE TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND PEACE TO YOUR HOUSE!
Edit:

Added:
I still can't host events in the game! I try my best to join big events and help our guys) I hope to return very soon as before in game events)

Last edited:
Leon
The Noob
Reaction score

Added:

Greetings,

I'll be visiting my family outside town until 18 June.
My activity as player will decrease. However, I'll remain fully active as staff and do events daily.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Nokrad
Reaction score

Added:

Hello!
From 24th June (tomorrow) I will be less active. At 25th june till 2nd-3rd july I will go on small holidays to Italy to rest some. ✈ I have a hope that you will be healthy guys and all will be all right with you all.

Love ya all guys! :love:❤
Yours Nokrad

Status
Not open for further replies.