What's new

Answered Is it ok for GMs to pk players and destroy statues that we prepared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ainz
Guild
Trinity
Hi @Venci ,

Just want to ask if its ok for GMs to interfere with CS and pk players and destroy our defense? Just curious bout that....

Thanks for the response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Hello once again :)

I am going to repeat myself once again for the last time, so please find a while to read it carefully. As me and Haku have already said, almost 1h passed and still players didn't enter the castle. That is why, the decision to test if statues aren't bugged was taken. And no, we can't test it once the CS will end because statues appear only at the beginning of the CS. As you can see in your screenshots, the statue had 1/4 or even 1/5 HP left. Before hitting the statue, Haku asked players to step back so he wouldn't kill anyone. As you could see, 2 players were killed by a mistake and not because he is an evilish staff who decided to pk players around. Let's imagine that you are on the second side of the gate, you...

SyosS

Reaction score
Hello @Ainz :)

Nobody was killed by any Staff. So, Im asking you to stop manipulating info to please your needs.
About "destroying your defense", during the first CS didn't start and statues couldn't be destroyed. During the 2nd CS, statues could be destroyed normally. And now, during the 3rd CS, 52 minutes passed and still players couldn't get inside the castle. Many buffed players were hitting the last statue (all other statues were destroyed by players before they reach the last one) and it had only 1/4 HP left. One staff hit it few times to see if its not bugged. So, the next time say the whole truth, especially if you try to accusse staffs.

Haku

Administrator
Reaction score
Character Name
Haku
Guild
STAFF
I got few complains that the statues could not be destroyed, so I went ingame to check myself and I was able to damage the last statue, which already had only 1/4 of its health.

You killed me Haku but i did not take a screenshot

Now that is not true, I have no reason to kill you? o_O I asked via global chat to stay away from the statue, so that I could destroy it if everyone else could not => starting CS. Maybe by mistake I possibly could someone, but that was not my intention and you were warned beforehand.

Ainz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ainz
Guild
Trinity

Nobody was killed by any Staff. So, Im asking you to stop manipulating info to please your needs.
About "destroying your defense", during the first CS didn't start and statues couldn't be destroyed. During the 2nd CS, statues could be destroyed normally. And now, during the 3rd CS, 52 minutes passed and still players couldn't get inside the castle. Many buffed players were hitting the last statue (all other statues were destroyed by players before they reach the last one) and it had only 1/4 HP left. One staff hit it few times to see if its not bugged. So, the next time say the whole truth, especially if you try to accusse staffs.
I apologize if there are any misunderstanding. I am just asking if that is allowed. The statues are buffed with jewel of guardian so there is really a difference during the previous CS. So does it mean that is not allowed and we cant defend it? Sorry for my ignorance but I just wanted to ask.

SyosS

Reaction score
I apologize if there are any misunderstanding. I am just asking if that is allowed. The statues are buffed with jewel of guardian so there is really a difference during the previous CS. So does it mean that is not allowed and we cant defend it? Sorry for my ignorance but I just wanted to ask.
You asked if its allowed to "destroy your defense and pk players". If you asked your question in a normal way without unnecessary accusations and manipulations then you would see that 99% of all statues were destroyed by players during 1 hour. Then, Haku before testing if the statue wasnt bugged, asked players to move away so they wouldnt get killed. So no, pking players on purpose isn't allowed. Destroying most statues to help any alliance also isnt allowed. But, as you can see, none of the above happened.

Truman

Reaction score
I got few complains that the statues could not be destroyed, so I went ingame to check myself and I was able to damage the last statue, which already had only 1/4 of its health.
statue could not be destroyed?maybe you should wait a bit and not acted too soon.we are defending that last statue.ofc its going to be hard...even venci dont interfere in cs while it is ongoing.GM should not interfere right away just bcoz some players complain and say so...unless regular char of GM are on the other side.i hope VENCI put and end to this.....

obelisk

Reaction score
Character Name
OBE7ISK

I get your point. But if u want to check if something is bugged, pls don't try it during CS, unless someone from players expected a real bug. You just have to understand that they put effort in making those walls.

Maximoff

Reaction score
Hi! Based on the screenshots that you can see below, we can confirm two things.
1. The guardian statues can be destroyed. (As seen in the health bars).
2. A staff member has indeed killed a regular player.

Additionally, it is worth noting that Trinity would not stand idly by and allow our statues to be destroyed. Our team's defense of the outside gates and statues was commendable, and this defense could explain why it took a long time to kill the guardian statues.

Another factor for this is that most of the enemy guild stats were built to be tanky. If they tried to destroy the guardian statues by using damager stats, they would die without even getting the chance to hit it. There is a reason why the CS is designed to be 2 hours long.

Now, if someone from the staff team tries to destroy the statue, well, it would crumble easily, right? :D

4U8btiF.jpg

cAjOjds.jpg

8dBx5Yb.jpg

Alezz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ghozzty
Guild
Legends
Hi @Venci ,

Just want to ask if its ok for GMs to interfere with CS and pk players and destroy our defense? Just curious bout that....

Thanks for the response.
You always gona cry after the CS?? comon, i wont to see that when you lose. The end is coming, just be patient.

SyosS

Reaction score
Hello once again :)

I am going to repeat myself once again for the last time, so please find a while to read it carefully. As me and Haku have already said, almost 1h passed and still players didn't enter the castle. That is why, the decision to test if statues aren't bugged was taken. And no, we can't test it once the CS will end because statues appear only at the beginning of the CS. As you can see in your screenshots, the statue had 1/4 or even 1/5 HP left. Before hitting the statue, Haku asked players to step back so he wouldn't kill anyone. As you could see, 2 players were killed by a mistake and not because he is an evilish staff who decided to pk players around. Let's imagine that you are on the second side of the gate, you would like staffs to make sure that something isn't bugged right? Taking down this 1/5 HP of one statue didn't affect the CS at all. Let me tell you this again, pking players on purpose isn't allowed, destroying all statues just to help to one alliance isn't allowed, buffing or boosting other players isn't allowed. And none of the above happened.

Thread will be closed unless Venci decides otherwise.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.