What's new

Implemented Game Points

Implemented suggestion.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernando

Reaction score
Good evening Team/Players,
I am not sure if I am in the right place but maybe MOD Team could help out to move thread if it's in the wrong section, thank you!

I'd kindly ask players to vote/give their opinions about the Game Points, specifically Master Reset.
At the moment, Master Reset isn't giving any points, I was thinking to receive certain points at the start of every Master Reset until you reach the max of Master Reset possible.
For example, if we decide to do 500 points per Master Reset and we place a max of 30 MR, when you get 5 MR, you will have 2500 points at the beginning of the master reset. That way you can accumulate points to add to the stats and you will not only lvl up for WC, GP, rank, etc.
I also don't think is a good idea to make it 100 or 50 MR max because not everyone will be able to fulfill that quest (and that's fine because its a hard server but..) also I feel that we would like to level other chars instead of changing class, then making quests to evo, and so on. Some people would like the idea to finish 1 char and just change class or open 2 accounts and lvl them up at the same time but I rather have one account with every character completed.
Also, if we care about ranking to be Number 1, maybe we can do a 20MR/30MR max for points, and you could continue making MR without receiving points after that just the 1500 wc, gp, as usual.

It is just an idea, if you have a better suggestion feel free to give your opinion.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
I like the idea posted by Fernando. If our players have ideas to add please post / reply in this thread.
Thanks!

thaisonft3

Reaction score
I like idea that have point per MR and increase limit of MR.

NoMercy

Reaction score
Hi,

I think that 36 Resets for 1 Master Reset is a good stat.

When you reach 30 MR, it would be nice to have max stats.

And as @Fernando said, after you reach 30 MR, in your next MR to receive only rewards (Wcoins, WcoinsP, GP).

This will help us to make more than one character in a single account and also maintain and grind for rankings in the website.

Gruszka

Reaction score
In my opinion ppl should be able to max out characters with 5-10 MR and rest should be just for reward/ranking. Not everyone want to spend 1 year to make full stats on 1 character from 7! and dont forget guys that the most important thing is your gear anyway. It should be motivating to play/hunt/trade not afk for months. And if you want everything harder maybe you should try global :cool:

Sandman

Reaction score
Good evening Team/Players,
I am not sure if I am in the right place but maybe MOD Team could help out to move thread if it's in the wrong section, thank you!

I'd kindly ask players to vote/give their opinions about the Game Points, specifically Master Reset.
At the moment, Master Reset isn't giving any points, I was thinking to receive certain points at the start of every Master Reset until you reach the max of Master Reset possible.
For example, if we decide to do 500 points per Master Reset and we place a max of 30 MR, when you get 5 MR, you will have 2500 points at the beginning of the master reset. That way you can accumulate points to add to the stats and you will not only lvl up for WC, GP, rank, etc.
I also don't think is a good idea to make it 100 or 50 MR max because not everyone will be able to fulfill that quest (and that's fine because its a hard server but..) also I feel that we would like to level other chars instead of changing class, then making quests to evo, and so on. Some people would like the idea to finish 1 char and just change class or open 2 accounts and lvl them up at the same time but I rather have one account with every character completed.
Also, if we care about ranking to be Number 1, maybe we can do a 20MR/30MR max for points, and you could continue making MR without receiving points after that just the 1500 wc, gp, as usual.

It is just an idea, if you have a better suggestion feel free to give your opinion.

Thank you!
Just my little perspective, please pardon me if my math is defective or utterly wrong. 😅

Guess WHAT we, as players, AIM for our characters -- not really the SETS or WINGS etc BUT PRIMARILY = OUR STAT.

When I made my MR, the system gave me 5K "free" points -- though i didn't expect it since it is an MR, i was expecting more points having attained maximum resets at 36 and because i was thinking that we needed those points to achieve Maximum Stat which I assumed to be 32767 (coz i damn went crazy adding more but it wont 😅 ). BUT it was more than just the base two-digit stat that we started with. in short I made another reset (after the MR) and got a whammy of ONLY 2k points + the base stat 18 str etc. so i said, WTF -- BACK TO BASIC -- better grind again, cant beat the system ehehe.

Now, @Fernando suggested a cumulative 500 stat points per MR.

At 32767 per attribute stat, total is 131,068 stat points (sample computation for BK/SM/ELF attributes only)
IF you aim for FULL STAT:

131K divide by 500 points per MR = 262 Master Reset or 9400+ Resets to reach Maximum Stat
Pretty hefty ? But look on the brighter side -- your "points to Add" accumulates - and it only gets better and easier.

JUST PRAY OUR CHARACTERS WONT GET TO LOOK LIKE THE MOBS IN KUBERA MINE :ROFLMAO:

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello!
Master Reset formula have been changed today.
Your character will receive 350+140 (490) Free Points * Master Reset count (with increment).
Max Master Resets are set to 20. ( for now and might be increased in future.
If you reach 36 Resets, 20 Master Resets and 400 Level your total build stats to assign will be around 81,000+/- Total stats to distributed to STR/AGI/VIT/ENE/CMD.

Since we are power build server and to balance PVP between classes in Season 8 this had to be done.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sandman

Reaction score
Hello!
Master Reset formula have been changed today.
Your character will receive 350 Free Points * Master Reset count (with increment).
Max Master Resets are set to 20. ( for now and might be increased in future.
If you reach 36 Resets, 20 Master Resets and 400 Level your total build stats to assign will be around 81,000+/- Total stats to distributed to STR/AGI/VIT/ENE/CMD.

Since we are power build server and to balance PVP between classes in Season 8 this had to be done.

Thanks!
AHA ! Strat BUILDS ! :D

Un4GiveN

Reaction score
I like the idea but I agree with Gruszka, 20MR is too much to reach the stats cap. Something like 3-5 MR is enough IMO.

LEEZTARE

Reaction score
No, 20 is really fine. I think everyone doesn't want full stat, so we can make builds. So i think 20 max is okay.

Gruszka

Reaction score
Hello everyone, about game points i think not all of our quest stat points are saved after reset. I did secondary quest wchich gives 200 stat points i added them to vit but after reset i checked my total stats and the ammount was the same i just get extra 2000 for reset and 200 are gone. Would be nice and helpfull if any staffers or admins can make a list of quests and max ammount of poins we can get so we can avoid situation like on previous server that 2 chars same classes got 2k points difference :D

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
Would be nice and helpfull if any staffers or admins can make a list of quests
Hi,
I'm preparing to make a guide on primary quests with information on what we can get for them etc.
Be patient :)

rantaballo

Reaction score
Max MR is now 18, so maybe after 18 u can still make MR but no point rewards, only jewels and ranking fame :)

Status
Not open for further replies.