Game Update Exclusive HD and FPS Game Update November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
RESiSTANT
Game Admin
Reaction score

Hello friends,

We are releasing testing patch update for our game client. You can only get it and test it from the link below because it is not yet officially released on auto updater.

Here's what's new:
1. New game FPS "30+" instead of 20. The game will feel a lot more smooth. Say good bye to old MU lags and low fps.
2. New game HD Resolutions supported up to 1920 x 1080.
3. Fixed/Added original effects of the most items (Shields and Weapons) from Season 4: Sword Breaker, Imperial Staff, Cross Shield, Frost Barrier, Crimson Glory & Wings of Storm. (Flamberge under progress)
4. Multi client enabled (You can use unlimited game clients).
5. Along with the new fps we fixed: Lag Ctrl & Skills Attack Speed. (Lag ctrl fix is for multi client purpose, if you pvp with 2 open or more MU clients, you will not get lag/delays anymore)
6. New feature: Right click on items to move easily on trade, chaos machine and Jerridon.
7. Optimized CPU and Memory usage for the game client. (For me client is using 30mb+- ram unlike 200mb+ before and also the CPU usage is always 0,3-4%. unlike 4-6% before.)

Download MEGA Mirror: click here
Download MediaFire Mirror: click here
Note: This is patch which you need to paste over your existing InfinityMU client folder.

Please provide your feedbacks in this topic after testing it. BK to BK pvp formula dmg has been slightly changed - lowered because the new fps. If you feel your BK is weaker than before then make sure you have the new patch from the download link above. Other classes might need to be re-worked as well. Please post your feedbacks.

Some screenshots:

31 FPS

Best possible results for CPU and RAM usage.

New HD resolutions (You can also use our Launcher to select your desired resolution for the game).

Stable 30+ FPS on crowded places

33 FPS

Wings of Storm effects fixed

Last edited:
Cokoji
Reaction score

Hi all!
Idea is very good! but unfortunately nothing has changed, everything has remained as it was!)
The 1st link is not downloaded, I downloaded the mirror, did everything according to the instructions, but nothing has changed)

Mahace
Reaction score

Hi all!
Idea is very good! but unfortunately nothing has changed, everything has remained as it was!)
The 1st link is not downloaded, I downloaded the mirror, did everything according to the instructions, but nothing has changed)
Hello, did you lunch mu.exe after downloding the files provided? Or you lunch auto update ? Cause if you lunch auto update after downloading files then it back to original cause it is not yet officially added.

Cokoji
Reaction score

Hello, did you lunch mu.exe after downloding the files provided? Or you lunch auto update ? Cause if you lunch auto update after downloading files then it back to original cause it is not yet officially added.
Hi Bro!) yes, I downloaded and did as indicated, then start the game ... my "Launcher" does not start at all (and did not start) ... I start the game through "mu.exe" or through "main" otherwise I have the game does not start ... in both cases nothing has changed) maybe I'm doing something wrong somewhere, I'll try to reinstall the game ... thanks!)

thanks guys it all worked! fixed, there was my mistake, I am sorry! everything works great ...
only I would suggest fixing 2 things in this change:
1) CTRL hangs on the second page of the client
2) also add Pot's to the transfer with a right click (i mean during trade and in Vault)

Thank You! <3

Reaction score

When you do something on PC and you have the game turned on in the background, your character is inactive so you can't leave your character on the spot trying to get lvl by doing something else on PC

edited
however, it can be done

Last edited:
Belle
Top Collector
Reaction score

Hi. Do you think dmg buff system is buggged that we buy with credits? Bcuz sometimes it doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.