[Event Master Team] Recruitment

Lehoj
Reaction score
Character
Toby
Guild
Admins
Hello our dear Infinitians,

At the moment we are looking for new members to join the Event Master Team as Test Event Master. A newly created rank for those who will be put under test period.

During the test period you will learn how to host events, handle event prizes & use the IMES system. The test period is usually 2 up to 4 weeks long and if you succeed this test period, you will be officially promoted to full Event Master.

Requirements:
  • Decent understandable English
  • Activity in-game and forum
  • Atleast 4 months registered forum & in-game accounts
  • Knowledge of our server & its features
  • No childish attitude
  • No cheat ban history
  • Willingness to help the server & the community
Format:
Link to Truism.
  • Name & IGN: real name + main character
  • Guild: (if any)
  • Country + Timezone: the country you live in and its timezone
  • Skype ID:
  • Languages: mention your level of fluency for each
  • Experience on InfinityMU:
  • Availability during a regular week: think of your work / school schedule, only add certain availability
  • What are your biggest weaknesses?
  • What are your biggest strengths?
  • Why should we hire you?
This thread will be opened for your applications. This means that you don't need to create a staff application but rather you can post here. Every application will be approved / denied here.

Also in the future, any active and experienced Event Master has the chance to join the Game Master Team without an application. :)

Good luck to all applicants,
InfinityMU 100x Staff Team

DonEnrico
Hate me? I dont care :)
Reaction score
Character
DonEnrico
Guild
PirateS
Ok ill start :)

Ingame main char: (_BiGMoM_) from PirateS guild
(_KaiDo_) from 4GAME's guild
(_ShankS_) from HunterS guild
Country: Im from php but now im at Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Time Zone GMT+3)
FB: [email protected]
Language: English/Tagalog

Exp in InfinityMU: ive been here since 2011 and leave the server on 2013 or 14 something like that (bcoz of my work)
Ive been also a part of staff team before.

Availabilty: Ive been working for 10hrs a day and my off was only thursday.
So i have a time to log in before and after my work..but during thursday im completely on ingame and forum for 24hrs.
When im ingame,im also in forum.

My biggest weaknesses: I dont have weaknesses xD
My Strenght: My Family

Why should you hire me?
Based on what you’ve said and from the experience I’ve done,the server is looking for an active and helpful players and I believe my experience aligns and makes me a great fit.
If i get accepted,ill give my 100% best to improve the server,not only for making events,also to help others for answering their questions and problems.
Regards from me :)

P.S You can ask question about me or even my past here :) thanks.

Lehoj
Reaction score
Character
Toby
Guild
Admins
Ok ill start :)

Ingame main char: (_BiGMoM_) from PirateS guild
(_KaiDo_) from 4GAME's guild
(_ShankS_) from HunterS guild
Country: Im from php but now im at Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Time Zone GMT+3)
FB: [email protected]
Language: English/Tagalog

Exp in InfinityMU: ive been here since 2011 and leave the server on 2013 or 14 something like that (bcoz of my work)
Ive been also a part of staff team before.

Availabilty: Ive been working for 10hrs a day and my off was only thursday.
So i have a time to log in before and after my work..but during thursday im completely on ingame and forum for 24hrs.
When im ingame,im also in forum.

My biggest weaknesses: I dont have weaknesses xD
My Strenght: My Family

Why should you hire me?
Based on what you’ve said and from the experience I’ve done,the server is looking for an active and helpful players and I believe my experience aligns and makes me a great fit.
If i get accepted,ill give my 100% best to improve the server,not only for making events,also to help others for answering their questions and problems.
Regards from me :)

P.S You can ask question about me or even my past here :) thanks.
Promoted to Test Event Master with the trial of 1 month. Message me on skype.

Smoother
Test Event Master
Reaction score
Character
Appo11o
Guild
RaVaGe
IGN : Appo11o from RaVaGe guild
iTweakZ
Appo11oElf from PARANOIA guild
Strang3r from ParadoX guild
MilkyWayxX from PirateS guild
Languages : English fluent , Russian fluent, Romanian fluent
Experience in InfinityMU : Started to play in 9999x in 2015 , after few weeks my laptop died . In 2018 i bought new PC and straight away installed InfinityMU and decided to try 100x . In the middle of 2019 stopped playing because of family reasons . Also i applied once for EM but got rejected because were enough EMs and all of them were active.
Availability : Monday and Tuesday i am all day in game , Wednesday and Thursday i go to college for half day but in the evening i am for a few hours in game , Friday working but after work i am in game for a few hours , Saturday and Sunday all day in game.
My biggest weaknesses : Ugly face i guess, bad sense of humor, introvert, social phobia.
My biggest strengths : Always helpful , hard worker , trustful
Why should you hire me ? - I just want to help somehow the server and i just crave to learn something new and to get new experiences in this game. If i am interested in something , i do all my best to improve my skills and to do my job as good as it's possible.

P.S Questions are welcome. Please don't judge me strictly.
Thanks.

AIbert
Legend
Reaction score
IGN : Appo11o from RaVaGe guild
iTweakZ
Appo11oElf from PARANOIA guild
Strang3r from ParadoX guild
MilkyWayxX from PirateS guild
Languages : English fluent , Russian fluent, Romanian fluent
Experience in InfinityMU : Started to play in 9999x in 2015 , after few weeks my laptop died . In 2018 i bought new PC and straight away installed InfinityMU and decided to try 100x . In the middle of 2019 stopped playing because of family reasons . Also i applied once for EM but got rejected because were enough EMs and all of them were active.
Availability : Monday and Tuesday i am all day in game , Wednesday and Thursday i go to college for half day but in the evening i am for a few hours in game , Friday working but after work i am in game for a few hours , Saturday and Sunday all day in game.
My biggest weaknesses : Ugly face i guess, bad sense of humor, introvert, social phobia.
My biggest strengths : Always helpful , hard worker , trustful
Why should you hire me ? - I just want to help somehow the server and i just crave to learn something new and to get new experiences in this game. If i am interested in something , i do all my best to improve my skills and to do my job as good as it's possible.

P.S Questions are welcome. Please don't judge me strictly.
Thanks.
Promoted to: Test Event Master for 1 month!

Last edited: