Status
Not open for further replies.
bontzovi
Dralegan
Reaction score

Defender/s: Trinity

Attacker/s: PARANOIA

Winner/s: PARANOIA
Today siege started as normal both made some seals a lot of kills from both sides but more kills from us we took some points more from enemies around 100 and then i stop and no seal! I thought i will not seal till the end but on last 10min enemies took much points and was almosat same with as so i had to seal i sealed on 1min and win this!
PS: We no need ppl to win you we was just 14 ppl and we stil win you!
Screen(11_28-19_00)-0002.jpg
Thanks to all my guys for coming today siege i hope next week i will have more ppl!

CYA NEXT ONE

MaxpupkiN
I see you ^^
Reaction score
Character
#Maxpupkin

Tnq for the best cs in last few mounth!!! Not all time but moust of time opponents was in crown room !! except some minutes when they remake pt :) Tnq and hope next cs will be same as today :)

Roadrunner91
Banned
Reaction score

"jajajajajajaja" You won for lucky that's all, and even when You won this game when Trinity said congats for good gamę You couldnt stóp to insult people - best example was terror. And BTW You no need people to STILL win with us ? One win for 5 loose ? With minimal lead for seal in last second ? Hahahaha , i would like to see what terror said last week that You can win with 5 people xD 14 is pretty much xD
And You know what TerrorDM ? Sentences like " shut the fk up stupis" or " go home fkij noob" You can say to your mama ^^^^
Anyway thanks everyone from both sides for playing and conversations for winners .

CoKoJl
Reset Master
Reaction score
Character
CoKoJlb
Guild
QARABAG

congratulations to the winner team!) Thanks to both teams for such a great game!) Trinity played in the minority, but the game was very worthy!) well done guys of the Trinity !!! ? ? see you next CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.