Not open for further replies.
bontzovi
Dralegan
Reaction score

Defender/s: TRINITY

Attacker/s: IMFRAWOR
QARABAG (fake register)

Winner/s: IMFRAWOR
Today siege for us started normal all our ppl was there like always but enemies have some promblems with the connecting on server cause of the new update and couldnt join much ppl.Our dmgers kill everything and we took a good advantage on points on last 10min we let them seal(they couldnt seal before cause we was killing the sw XD). That was not good at all but we have some fun!
Thanks to all my ppl for be there for one more time to suport our team hope to see more ppl from both sides next week and we have better fight!

Here some screenshot from today siege :
Screen(10_24-20_00)-0003.jpg
Screen(10_24-19_59)-0002.jpg
Screen(10_24-19_51)-0001.jpg

Last edited:
Roadrunner91
Banned
Reaction score

Go
just they couldnt turn off all things thats why couldnt connect ^^ so cs was like it should be ^^
Good joke man, turn off all things , maybe you should turn on thinking .... There were problems on the server because some idiot used cheats day before and they needed to make an updates and fixing was even while CS...

*KoNaTa*
imFraWor
Reaction score

✈unfortunately technical problems made you win ✈
Look who has won in 99x and here do not say it was luck this is working hard and keeping the team together, it hurts that I do not continue playing all the cs we are waiting for you on Saturday and as Toreto says winning is winning

congrast imfrawor and team ally <3,,,,,
no-importa-s-es-por-suerte-o-habilidad-ganar-es-ganar.jpg

Leez
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Character
LEEZTARE
Guild
Trinity

Congrats!

Look who has won in 99x and here do not say it was luck this is working hard and keeping the team together, it hurts that I do not continue playing all the cs we are waiting for you on Saturday and as Toreto says winning is winning

View attachment 2761
You talk too much

Roadrunner91
Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 2761
Hahahahaha i don't give a f***k who won on 9999x server man xD its different game ^^ and i don't say that your team don't know how to play and all your wins are lucky , i said last time was a joke not CS because there were problems to enter the game , so i think You can't say that You won because You work hard etc :D

Status
Not open for further replies.