Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Castle Siege Discussion 02.11.2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

adikmode

Reaction score
Congrats to you guys... Yes congrats.
My advice - if all of you want the servers profit and suspense dont feel complex to meet server 1 and make some greats fights there too. 2 hours in a week is not enough for strong fighters ;) see you in next cs and i hope to see you too in arena server 1...all of you to make some fun kisses from friendly bolzano
thanks...if you want to go server 1 feel free to stay there and fight all u want, CS is too late for most of us.it starts here at 11pm till 1am,we dont have time to go further we just came to bond with our friends.if we find time we can do arena to fight you and have fun.but for now all you have to do is to wait ^_^

Draft

One and the OnlY!,
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Character
DOSS
To win one fight does not mean to win the war .... There will be next fight over a spot, next fight over battle event round , next fight over IMES edition, next fight over PK Monthly,Duel King and yes you guessed it - there will be next fight over Castle Siege.

There is always new fights to be started and won - there will be a winner for that week or month, but there is no such thing as a permanent winner and Im going to give you a example right a way ... I have been part of a team that won CS 19 times in a row and so what in the end we lost xD

My point is - be friendly - be good - be helpful - be nice - be more compassionate - be more tolerant - be better of what you was yesterday and does not matter if you lose a fight or not you will be proud of your self and the things you did

P.S .... stop flame and spam or I will go rambo all over you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.