Answered 3rd quest items drop rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hello everyone,
I make 3rd quest for my sm char from yesterday and i see quest items drop rate are decrease in all.
But what are now drop rate ?
I hunt for "ring of hornor" about 15p. Its OK but when i hunt "death beam knight flame" via kill Death Beam Knight in Tarkan 2 then it don't drop quest item althought i kill a hundred of monster in 3 hours.
Anyone make success 3rd quest from yesterday to now ? Can you give me advice ?
Thanks for all.

Last edited:
Solution
Hello thaisonft3
It's true, that drop rate for Quest items dropped. Before, all you had to do was to kill specific monster to get 3+ quest items on the first try - which was really easy for hard server, don't you think so? 😄
Now, drop rate for all Quest items is set to 40% and it should drop in specific maps and from specific monsters (need to test it out for myself) :)

Happy Gaming :)

Winny

Banned User
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hello thaisonft3
It's true, that drop rate for Quest items dropped. Before, all you had to do was to kill specific monster to get 3+ quest items on the first try - which was really easy for hard server, don't you think so? 😄
Now, drop rate for all Quest items is set to 40% and it should drop in specific maps and from specific monsters (need to test it out for myself) :)

Solution

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Thanks for your answer. I finished my quest ^_^ and i see now drop rate are good for all.
Hello thaisonft3

Winny

Banned User
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
I'm gonna change the Prefix from "Discussion" to "Question" since it more suits the content you were seeking :)

Please let me know if my answer helped you by marking/upvoting option on the right side of the post :)

NoMercy

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hello,

@Venci made an update today in the drop rate of quest items.

I have tested all quests today (2nd quest, marlon, 3rd quest).

The drop rate seems to be good enough now.

It took me almost 45 minutes to complete all the quests in order.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hi,
Thanks for confirming it. We are updating the game every day so that all problems will be resolved and we make the gameplay perfect and enjoyable to play everyday. :)
If you find anything suspicious or abnormal please open topics in the forum.
Thanks for your support!

Sandman

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
TBH this is supposed to be what it should be -- and luckily i did not spend a day to find my wiz quest items. Spent a total of 20 minutes scouring the quest maps for Scroll of Emperor. Another 10min or so for the Shard -- SM complete. Then Marlon was fairly a breeze, just around 5min for the Ring. Maybe will go GM today 😅. It brings back the old school thrill. Cheers.

UPDATE: 3rd Quest went about 18-20 minutes - nice. Except for the DP - Hellmaine and DBK spawns one at a time, Barracks mobs are that now -- MOBs as opposed to trickle spawn-- not much thrill if you're on MuHelper -- try right clicking from time to time, right-hand needs exercise too coz left hand gets so much when you combo 😅

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.