What's new

Answered How to level up? Any Leveling guides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smigglez

Reaction score
Character Name
Smigglez
Hi, I'm new to season 8.

I played infinity Season 3 since 2011 and stopped at 2016. Wanted to comeback to this server since I have a bit of spare time now.

1. Where to level up? Any leveling guide for solo players with new accounts with 0 resets?
2. Anything I can buy on xshop to make leveling smoother?,
3. any webshop like season 3 where I can buy FO items?

Thank you

Solution
Hi,
1. There is no guide for solo players. In this season and on this server, it is best to look for arena parties, for example. Most players have /re auto enabled, so you should get into a party without any major problem.
2. One of the best methods to boost EXP is to purchase in SHOPX under W Coin (C) in the SPECIAL category, one of the [SPEED] Ultimate Packages or at least for Goblin Points purchase a Panda pet + Panda ring.
3. Unfortunately, there is no extensive webshop like in season 3. Here also in SHOPX in each category you will find EQUIPMENT, where you will find the F.O. Bloodangel set.

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
Hi,
1. There is no guide for solo players. In this season and on this server, it is best to look for arena parties, for example. Most players have /re auto enabled, so you should get into a party without any major problem.
2. One of the best methods to boost EXP is to purchase in SHOPX under W Coin (C) in the SPECIAL category, one of the [SPEED] Ultimate Packages or at least for Goblin Points purchase a Panda pet + Panda ring.
3. Unfortunately, there is no extensive webshop like in season 3. Here also in SHOPX in each category you will find EQUIPMENT, where you will find the F.O. Bloodangel set.

Solution

Smigglez

Reaction score
Character Name
Smigglez
Thanks LuxOR, good to know this server is more competitive in terms of having to actually grind for equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.