Implemented suggestion.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMercy

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hello everyone,

In this thread i would like to make a suggestion related to the game.

There is a limit of resets per day currently set to 5 resets.

That means you can not make 6 resets in a day.

Some people might purchase VIP or SPEED Package from the X Shop in game, which gives you extra XP (skeleton ring + pet , seal of ascension, etc).

From the other hand, if someone purchased the above, it sounds a bit unfair to have a restriction related to the xp / resets.

What you guys think?

Thank you.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

OLDMAN

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hello everyone,

In this thread i would like to make a suggestion related to the game.

There is a limit of resets per day currently set to 5 resets.

That means you can not make 6 resets in a day.

Some people might purchase VIP or SPEED Package from the X Shop in game, which gives you extra XP (skeleton ring + pet , seal of ascension, etc).

From the other hand, if someone purchased the above, it sounds a bit unfair to have a restriction related to the xp / resets.

What you guys think?

Thank you.
I do not agree on limit the total of reset per day. Player have their rights to purchase vip and that it self contribute to the server. Let it be as it is. So far leveling quite challenging. Yes, its hard, but hell yeah its kinda fun. More PT member, more EXP.

Un4GiveN

Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
is anyone hitting the cap yet by using the boosters ? if not I don't really think it's a problem. althought i dont see the point of limiting to 5 resets per day either

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Infinity Coins
Test0Test
Hi! The cap of 5 rr per day is just a protection and might not make sense to limit it 5 times a day and it's been done if something with EXP rate goes wrong in public mode in case we missed something and you could level up / reset too fast with some boosters like pets or seals.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.