Game Suggestion PvP Balance

Flippyx

Reaction score
Character Name
Reycor
Guild
Legends
Hello everyone!!
I would like to have your opinion about this..
I think the PvP has to change because we are lacking damage and the negative status are unfair.
I this short video i tried to PvP a Mage that (i saw him he is full RR 0 MRR (I dont know items) but i have full sword + full items and literaly we cant kill us.
Instead he has a lot of stun with the ice storm. The only momment that i could hit him was at the begining of the fight after that couldnt move any time.
I dont know if you think like me but the PvP has to change.
NOTE: i have all resistance on the master tree
Thanks for you time ❤️

Here you have a fast example of a short PvP that no one could kill and Mage makes me useless because i coulndt move//attack

Short PvP Video

Upvote 0

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Problem with Stun and Ice is fixed today - April 21, 2023. I've also balanced all classes in PVP few moments ago. Let me know the results please. For me PVP works fine now. I've decreased DMG from SM to all classes and improved Rage Fighter Class in all terms. Also added useful combo for RF class:

1 Skill: Dark Side
2 Skill: Chain Drive
3 Skill: Dragon Roar
Try it and you will see how useful it is.

Last edited:

Bennn

Reaction score
Character Name
Bento
Problem with Stun and Ice is fixed today - April 21, 2023. I've also balanced all classes in PVP few moments ago. Let me know the results please. For me PVP works fine now. I've decreased DMG from SM to all classes and improved Rage Fighter Class in all terms. Also added useful combo for RF class:

1 Skill: Dark Side
2 Skill: Chain Drive
3 Skill: Dragon Roar
Try it and you will see how useful it is.
Hi Venci,

I noticed recently that the DMG(rate) of RF has decreased. Unlike before when i add stats to vit or str.

And also regarding the skill cooldown of RF class

Kindly check

Thanks