What's new

Game Suggestion More activities for ancient items

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is hard server, i know.
The server should be support old and new member i think.
I think there's too little activity to obtain ancient items or seed and now people almost need it.
It will be fun and useful if we can more activity can obtain ancient items, seed example :
- drop ancient items/seed when throw box of kundun,
- drop good seed when we master reset.
- reduce respawn time of kundun boss, selupan, medusa.
- allowed boss like lord Ferea, core mag....(forget exactly name) drop ancient items.
- add boss which drop ancient items/seed in delvil square.
I think then all people (strong and weak) can farm it and buy/sell it in game and the game will be more fun.
Thanks for reading

Upvote 0

Alezz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ghozzty
Guild
Legends
Hello thaison!
I agree about to reduce a little bit respawm time of some bosses. I killed them just a few times and drop 3 items acc, soo i guess that if we decreasse time to respawm, this should decreasse drop rate too ( example: 2 items acc ), soo this open posibilities to more ppl for kill them and reach acc items.

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Hello thaison!
I agree about to reduce a little bit respawm time of some bosses. I killed them just a few times and drop 3 items acc, soo i guess that if we decreasse time to respawm, this should decreasse drop rate too ( example: 2 items acc ), soo this open posibilities to more ppl for kill them and reach acc items.
You are very lucky when get 3 ancient items/kill.
I often get only 1 (with 3 ppl join to hunt ant hard to share it =)) )
I think reduce respawn time to easy for all ppl hunt it. You know, have many ppl and many time zone in game.

Alezz

Reaction score
Character Name
Ghozzty
Guild
Legends
I did not killed that too much times ( and i know bosses no drop always the same).
You are very lucky when get 3 ancient items/kill.
I often get only 1 (with 3 ppl join to hunt ant hard to share it =)) )
I think reduce respawn time to easy for all ppl hunt it. You know, have many ppl and many time zone in game.
Yes, i know and this is why i agree with you on that points, to give more posibilities for ALL the comunity! :ninja::cool:

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to hear more player opinions about reducing bosses respawn times. Also I'd rather support the idea of Guilds to play Castle Siege and own Land of Trials in order to collect ancient items faster than reducing bosses respawn times. If we apply those suggestions then the market probably will be flooded with ancients and seeds and their price will drop and lose its price after time. Afterall the server should be hard one and have good and balanced game marketing.
Thanks!

thaisonft3

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to hear more player opinions about reducing bosses respawn times. Also I'd rather support the idea of Guilds to play Castle Siege and own Land of Trials in order to collect ancient items faster than reducing bosses respawn times. If we apply those suggestions then the market probably will be flooded with ancients and seeds and their price will drop and lose its price after time. Afterall the server should be hard one and have good and balanced game marketing.
Thanks!
Yeah. CS is fun and it's reward is great and i think the winner guild is deserve it. But some people (like me) can't play full 2 hour of CS.
(For me that is 9-11 PM with my local time and i have to go to sleep with my daughter. If not, i will be combo by my wife and you know, it 100% double dmg rate and 1000 % ignore defend....)
So i just wish have some activity i can farm and get ancient items ^^ (just 1 or 2 in those my suggest)
Or can i donate for it ? I willing to donate for some seed sphere ^^
Of course that all just my opinion.
Have a good day sir,
Post automatically merged:

And how about if reduce kundun respawn to 6h and add kundun boss to end of devil square like S3 ^^

obelisk

Reaction score
Character Name
OBE7ISK
Hello,
Thanks!
That's true. I dont think reducing bosses respawn time is the answer because there will be less pvp action in CS. I suggest to just attend the Castle Siege and try to win it. It would be more fun if 3 or more alliances are fighting for LOT :D

thaisonft3

Reaction score
That's true. I dont think reducing bosses respawn time is the answer because there will be less pvp action in CS. I suggest to just attend the Castle Siege and try to win it. It would be more fun if 3 or more alliances are fighting for LOT :D
Yes, you're right. But not everyone can play CS or can win and if more activity to farm or even donate for it. It be more chance for all people.
CS is big activity but not the only activity in MU world right ?

obelisk

Reaction score
Character Name
OBE7ISK
You have time for hunt and u cant play cs? Your guild should join the cs wherein there is a great prize for the winner. If u really want to have bunch of ancient items for seed, u should take the risk in joining cs. After all, the game should be focused on pvp not pvm. Also venci have a point about the ecosystem of seed. No one will join the cs anymore if your suggestion is granted.

thaisonft3

Reaction score
You have time for hunt and u cant play cs? Your guild should join the cs wherein there is a great prize for the winner. If u really want to have bunch of ancient items for seed, u should take the risk in joining cs. After all, the game should be focused on pvp not pvm. Also venci have a point about the ecosystem of seed. No one will join the cs anymore if your suggestion is granted.
Because CS time is 9-11 pm with my local time and i must to go to sleep with my 5 year old daughter. That just my personal reason and those my suggest just is my opinion. I don't wish all of it will be granted. I just hope 1 or 2 in that list i example.

And i don't agree when ppl said that is pvp game only.
Why it a pvp game only while ppl must pvm in a month to max master reset =))

Last edited:

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
I will speak with 2 POV.

as a player
I say it's cool and all, but your guild basically doesn't allow weaker players to hunt medusa or other bosses that drop ancient items. They are killed instantly. Those who are strong, most already have the necessary items, seeds, and other players are still playing in exc items

as staff
The server is kind of hard, so you probably realize that it shouldn't be easy to access everything here, and you have to spend some time to get it. What is the satisfaction when after a month you already have everything maxed out? it's not that type of server However, I understand and partially support the inclusion of the ability to drop ancient items from other bosses, but with a really very small chance of it happening.

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah. CS is fun and it's reward is great and i think the winner guild is deserve it. But some people (like me) can't play full 2 hour of CS.
(For me that is 9-11 PM with my local time and i have to go to sleep with my daughter. If not, i will be combo by my wife and you know, it 100% double dmg rate and 1000 % ignore defend....)
So i just wish have some activity i can farm and get ancient items ^^ (just 1 or 2 in those my suggest)
Or can i donate for it ? I willing to donate for some seed sphere ^^
Of course that all just my opinion.
Have a good day sir,

And how about if reduce kundun respawn to 6h and add kundun boss to end of devil square like S3 ^^
If you cannot be from the players who attend to CS then you can be the one from those who join the guild or just trade goods for ancient items.
Also seeds, sockets and pentagrams & ertels will not be offered for donation but only Uber sets will be offered. We let seeds, sockets and pentagrams to be looted & grinded ingame only.
Thanks!

Last edited: