What's new

Game Update Lucky Coin Rewards (Delgado)

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
Lucky Coin rewards have been updated. You can register your lucky coins via Delgado to receive nice rewards.

Reward List
Blessed Divine Sword of Archangel
Blessed Arch's Absolute Claws
Blessed Divine Scepter of Archangel
Blessed Divine Crossbow of Archangel
Blessed Divine Staff of Archangel
Blessed Divine Stick of Archangel
Season 1 - Season 2 Sets.
Talisman of Chaos Assembly
Demon
Guardian Spirit
Panda Pet
All items are added to character's inventory with few excellent options (+Skill+Luck+Add)!

Exchange policy:
10 Coins = 1 Item added to your inventory. (Lower rate to give you blessed weapon)
20 Coins = 1 items added to your inventory. (Medium rate to give you blessed weapon)
30 Coins = 1 items added to your inventory. (High rate to give you blessed weapon)

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Last edited:

Gruszka

Reaction score
Would be nice if blessed weapons can be fixed cuz dmg is wrong and have archangels will skill which is a basic skill for that kind of weapon :)

Venci

Administrator
Reaction score
For now only the client set might buggy. If you test the weapons you will see much more damage than other divine weapons and some other high level weapons :)).
Slowly we will make everything perfect. Thanks for your feedback!

Sandman

Reaction score
this was also my concern on Wizard Staff but i did some test as per Lux0r suggested, Silver Heart Staff damage is higher than Dark Angel Staff although it doesn't show on weapon description.

About Delgado - Registering coin is Okay, but tried to exchange 10, 20 and 30 "Coins" He refused ! :ROFLMAO: said i lack exchange items.

rantaballo

Reaction score
well, i have collectet 255 coins but now it says i have 255 firecracker, and when i try to change the coins in Delgado it says "you lack exchange items"

rantaballo

Reaction score
Cant even register coins it says "you lack exchange items". I have like 500 coins in inventory and when i put mouse pointer to them it says firecrakers :)

LEEZTARE

Reaction score
bruh, you need to register it first before the exchange. 🙄

Lux0R

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Reaction score
Cant even register coins it says "you lack exchange items". I have like 500 coins in inventory and when i put mouse pointer to them it says firecrakers :)
Please write a report with any screen shots so we can help, and leave the topic clean.
Thanks!

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
hi
you must first register a lucky coin of at least 10 to receive the reward
image.png

image.png

once you register you have to exit this and enter again and this time use the option to Lucky Coin Exchange for item
image.png

choose how much you want to exchange
image.png

make sure you have enough space in your backpack to pick up the item then the item will be shown in your backpack

I got such an item after exchanging 30 Lucky Coin
image.png

Adrian

Reaction score
Hi, one question, y register 255 Lucky Coins but y dont see, or y dont find where say for exchange x255, only say x10 - x20 or x30

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
There is no button to trade all 255 so you can only trade 10, 20 or 30 to get a blessed weapon.
The blessed weapon is random from these 3 packs 10, 20, 30
Blessed weapons are received depending on the character you exchange the lucky coin on.
So for example if you are on SM character you will get staff.
Exchange policy:
10 Coins = 1 Item added to your inventory. (Lower rate to give you blessed weapon)
20 Coins = 1 items added to your inventory. (Medium rate to give you blessed weapon)
30 Coins = 1 items added to your inventory. (High rate to give you blessed weapon)

Adrian

Reaction score
Ah, thats its, thank you, bcoz for y read over windows you open NPC, say about 255 coins for exchange for a weapon, but the max for exchange its x30, okok, thanks for info!

MadMan

Reaction score
Character Name
MadMan
There is no button to trade all 255 so you can only trade 10, 20 or 30 to get a blessed weapon.
The blessed weapon is random from these 3 packs 10, 20, 30
Blessed weapons are received depending on the character you exchange the lucky coin on.
So for example if you are on SM character you will get staff.
Exchange policy:
Are you sure about "So for example if you are on SM character you will get staff."? I'm SM (GM) and I received FO EXE BLESSED Divine Scepter of Archangel" :)

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
Are you sure about "So for example if you are on SM character you will get staff."? I'm SM (GM) and I received FO EXE BLESSED Divine Scepter of Archangel" :)
As you can see, it is possible, I personally exchanged thousands of Coins and I don't remember receiving another weapon that did not belong to a given character.
It's possible that I got lucky.
(Of course we are talking about blessed weapons only)

MadMan

Reaction score
Character Name
MadMan
Strange. And maybe u know about this 255 weapon stuff, do i need always have 255+ coins to have better chance to get blessed weapon? Or it just need once register 255 and i can always exchange and have 0 coins?

Delvill

😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
You don't have to have 255
You can get this weapon even after exchanging 10 Coins

MadMan

Reaction score
Character Name
MadMan
Yeah i get this, but in game its written that chances are better to get absolute weapon when you have 255 :D
Post automatically merged:

Next blessed item: Divine Crossbow :D so 2/2 not GM :D

Last edited: