😈
Reaction score
Character Name
Delvill
Guild
RedWingS
Hi
I have some suggestions
Add an in-game title to the character, such as guild master and others, so everyone knows who the guild master is.
a short inscription under the guild sign, e.g. member or assistant guild master.

I don't know if it's here that the guild master's assistant can also accept new players if it's not currently done it would be nice if it was introduced in the future

Introduction of a new master lvl system,
Currently it is very easy to do and it doesn't require much effort (just have completed quests and have a minimum of 400 lvl then the player leaves the character afk for a few days)
So a player can get bored very quickly, so it won't be too easy, I suggest that Master Level points only be added during Master Reset,
i.e. for each Master Reset the player would only get 20 lvl points to the skill tree, so to complete the entire skill tree the player would have to do 68 Master Reset.

Upvote 0

NoMercy

Reaction score
Hello @Delvill ,

In your first suggestion, i would also totally agree. It's very cozy and more helpful to know each player positions in Guilds.

I'm not sure if this can be done thought since all the MU with the same version/files look like this. (no display of Guild position).

If Venci can add this option will be great!

Regarding your second suggestion, i would also agree and will be helpful for AGM's to accept / release members from Guild in case the Guild Master is offline.

About the Master Level, i don't know if 20 points are enough. Few people will grind for so many Grand Resets.

MasterSkillTreePoint = 3
MasterSkillTreeMaxLevel = 420
MasterSkillTreeMaxPoint = 1260
1,260 are the total points u need to finish skill tree

I would suggest for every Grand Reset to get 63 SkillTreePoints.

So when you reach 20 Grand Reset, you'll have 1260 SkillTreePoints therefore your ML will be max.

Let's see other players opinions as well.

Regards,
NoMercy