What's new

Answered Blessing Of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomedSoul

Reaction score
Character Name
DoomedSM
I have other characters that still have BOL but newly made character has no Blessing of Light available to buy in XShop... Why?

Solution
I have other characters that still have BOL but newly made character has no Blessing of Light available to buy in XShop... Why?

Truth be told, my friend, i've been wracking my brains out on finding how i managed to have my "old" char with 30++ days of BoL. I searched everywhere inside and out the xshop for it.

I was in the process of making a suggestion if the owner can add the item in the Xshop.

I can't remember if i was able to purchase STAND ALONE it there after the Beta stage because I found out that the BoL (bulk) is part of a package, and if you are looking for the 30-day BoL -- its going to take a good chunk of coins or points. i think there's 20UN and 50UN (this is equivalent to 38 days --- UNLESS YOU ACTIVATE...

Sandman

Reaction score

Truth be told, my friend, i've been wracking my brains out on finding how i managed to have my "old" char with 30++ days of BoL. I searched everywhere inside and out the xshop for it.

I was in the process of making a suggestion if the owner can add the item in the Xshop.

I can't remember if i was able to purchase STAND ALONE it there after the Beta stage because I found out that the BoL (bulk) is part of a package, and if you are looking for the 30-day BoL -- its going to take a good chunk of coins or points. i think there's 20UN and 50UN (this is equivalent to 38 days --- UNLESS YOU ACTIVATE (ACCIDENTALLY OR OTHERWISE) A 30MIN BoL which i probably did 😭 )

it's in the BEST SELLER row. (Speed Package)

Thanks.

Solution

Achilles

Trainee Game Master
Reaction score
Character Name
Achilles
Here @DomedSoul
t31eECd.jpeg

Hygienix

Reaction score
Character Name
N/A
Guild
N/A
I think this is answered as Sandman provided a solution. Please kindly message me if you want to re-open this thread.

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.